You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (A) - Sat 30th Sep 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

The best thing that could come out of this is that at least a light has been shone now (albeit not even to a fraction of the extent it should have been) of the clear bias against us from this group. If it's out there in the public domain they'll have to dial it down

Grinch, I have you on ignore but I’m flagging your ‘victims’ posts to Usher. I won’t see any reply you make but I’m not going behind your back. I’m telling you what I’m doing straight. Maybe he can have a word about getting you to stop that fucking nonsense, as you clearly have no shame over what you’re doing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26

Just now, Anubis said:

Grinch, I have you on ignore but I’m flagging your ‘victims’ posts to Usher. I won’t see any reply you make but I’m not going behind your back. I’m telling you what I’m doing straight. Maybe he can have a word about getting you to stop that fucking nonsense, as you clearly have no shame over what you’re doing.

Well said

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Crying on being a victim and a snide wee grass cunt, as if I give a fuck about you or anything you have to say.

• Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

How can you possibly know what would have happened if Jones hadn't been sent off, and if Diaz's goal hadn't been ruled out?

Have you got second sight?

I don't know why I'm bothering to quote you as you're an insufferable bore but we were even money at the point of Jones' sending off, spurs were 3/1. It's called making a prediction based on the available evidence at the time.  Much like you do on every game where you announce that we're going to lose 4-0 or whatever.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yes. This cunt should be banned. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, etho said:

The best thing that could come out of this is that at least a light has been shone now (albeit not even to a fraction of the extent it should have been) of the clear bias against us from this group. If it's out there in the public domain they'll have to dial it down

Plus, Grinch has revealed himself to be a sweaty Manc noncey cunt who everyone can put on ignore. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, KevieG said:

That statement makes no sense. Lino called it wrong. Fine. 

Var seemed to refuse to step in. That's the issue. It wasn't checked every though it looked/was a foot on. 

Did it malfunction? Did the cunt on the monitor choose not to use the lines? The statement is covering something up

The reason the statement took so long to co.e out was to try and fabricate something plausible. It's a scam. The club must sue although I'm not even sure how. 

Var intervention for Jones. None for the offside. Yet the screenshot came up saying "possible offside, VAR checking:. Corrupt. We need every media outlet calling it out and Howard Webb's resignation must be the focus. 

• Upvote 1

I must have misread that statement. I thought there had been something in it about VAR being down. But it just says there was a significant human error. So they just decided it was too much bother to check it properly? Offsides aren't like any other decisions. It's not a case of sticking with the on-pitch decision unless there's clear evidence to overturn it. It's meant to be objective and it should be irrelevant whether offside was originally given or not. Genuinely staggering. An apology shouldn't be sufficient. The guy on VAR should be sacked for failing to do the job he is very well paid to do. 

• Upvote 1