You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer window 2023 - marks out of 10

Bob

Summer window 2023 - marks out of 10  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming Mo stays (which is the case as our window closes) how would you rate the window overall

6 for me. Would have rather got one quality mid twenties defensive midfielder than Endo + Gravenberch.

And a promising centre back would have been good too.

Still I am all in on Joe Gomez having a bounce back season after the Newcastle game so less worried about the defence. I also reckon Conor Bradley (if fit) can be a fine attacking right back if we ditch the inverted midfield when he plays.

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

Surely we’re not selling Salah now there is no opportunity to go out and get a replacement?

Hope not but every player has his price. If they came back with the rumoured 200M then I'd leave it down to the player it's not an ideal situation but that's football howadays with the crazy money that's being thrown about and it's only going to get worse 

Sevvvven !!

Would have liked a better DM than Endo, and Inacio.

Agree with a poster from a week or so back saying it is being approached in a tranche system. Attack first, midfield next and defence next year when Joel goes and another year's data from Gomez and Virgil is in.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The 6 position is looking no more sorted than it was. Why didn't endo get a look in today? Was he carrying a knock or something? I'm starting to worry klopp doesn't trust him yet. And we're definitely short in defence. Despite the great start by Dom and promising flashes from gravenberch, up to now I think we did nowhere near enough. And I'm just not getting Mac in the 6 role. 

Who did we play the other week when Szobo had to drop back to play the no 6 and he ran the game. Was it wolves.

Anyway, stop fucking around and put him there as he’s our best player by a country mile until either this endometriosis starts to show he’s ready or we get a proper player in for the beginning of January.