You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Songs that leave questions or issues unanswered

Captain Willard

14 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

A bit niche but drives me insane. Beautiful by James Blunt says “She’s with another man but I’ve got a plan” This plan is never mentioned again.  Any others ? 

I too have mentioned this before on the forum not only does he say he has a plan but just a bit further on in the song he says "but I don't know what to do" he's a prick.

36 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

A bit niche but drives me insane. Beautiful by James Blunt says “She’s with another man but I’ve got a plan” This plan is never mentioned again.  Any others ? 

Blow his own brains out because he’s a boring, insipid Cunt?

8 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

At the end he says there are a “hundred billion bottled washed up on the shore” which begs the question how did more than one person get the note ? This is pre internet days. Did they pass his bottle around ? 

He's a hypocrite if he claims to be an environmentalist.

• Haha 1

How many roads must a man walk downBefore you call him a man?How many seas must a white dove sailBefore she sleeps in the sand?Yes, and how many times must the cannonballs flyBefore they're forever banned?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the windThe answer is blowin' in the wind

Yes, and how many years must a mountain existBefore it is washed to the sea?And how many years can some people existBefore they're allowed to be free?Yes, and how many times can a man turn his headAnd pretend that he just doesn't see?

Yes, and how many times must a man look upBefore he can see the sky?And how many ears must one man haveBefore he can hear people cry?Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knowsThat too many people have died?