You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Wish these two would stop going on about hard working people and our children's children. 

What about us slobs who plan to let our DNA die out? 

I'm playing a drinking game and am going to down a shot of mezcal when someone says bonfire of red tape.

Truss condemns the current economic direction, lack of growth and highest tax etc. I assume she voted against her party on numerous occasions over the last 12 years. 

Actually I don't, but why won't anyone call her out over this blatant two faced bollocks 

Truss is a terrible Thatcher tribute act.  Unfortunately, that's her only gameplan.  I expect she was told categorically before the programme to slip in "this woman is not for turning" but she completely forgot to say it. 

She's fucking stupid, and weak. 

And for that reason, I think she'll win, because the gumption of Tory voters is as flawed as it's ever been. I'll laugh and punch the air with delight when she wins.  A perfect gift for Labour/LDs.

I haven't watched it yet, don't know if I'll bother, but from what I am reading it sounds like Sunak was doing his schoolboy tribute act again.  Poor little spoilt rich kid, desperate to be PM and get a pat on the head. Dope.

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Truss really is vacuous. Sunak is coming across as a playground bully though.

In short, they’re both shit. Worse than shit. 

I was late sitting down to this, so only just seen it, so I can see some reactions immediately as it finished. It's funny some of truss's team are complaining about sunak mansplaining. I'm not sure what he was supposed to do though, she's thick as fuck and so under prepared. His points around what her advisor said and the US current interest rates. She just didn't know the answer and stood with her jaw wobbling like raab on the chop. He was genuinely awful, but her being so thick actually made him worse. 

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

What the fuck does she keep doing with her hands, she's like a demented marionette.

That really weirds me out. It's like someone has got her on remote control. And she always does it when someone says something she doesn't like, like the bloke on the remote has to press a button to tell her she doesn't like this bit. That combined with the raab jaw wobble is like someone has got her on an app controlled vibrator. 

38 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Truss is a terrible Thatcher tribute act.  Unfortunately, that's her only gameplan.  I expect she was told categorically before the programme to slip in "this woman is not for turning" but she completely forgot to say it. 

She's fucking stupid, and weak. 

And for that reason, I think she'll win, because the gumption of Tory voters is as flawed as it's ever been. I'll laugh and punch the air with delight when she wins.  A perfect gift for Labour/LDs.

I'm not sure she has a game plan. I reckon the crowd behind her know she's thick and will be easily controlled (perhaps with the previously mentioned remote control) and will deliver whatever right wing agenda they want. It's why she's completely unable to support anything she says. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Why is this cunt-off that fewer than 0.25% of the population can vote for getting live peak time coverage on three BBC channels?

Is it because one of them is going to be the next leader of the world's fifth biggest economy? Probably has something to do with it.

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

Is it because one of them is going to be the next leader of the world's fifth biggest economy? Probably has something to do with it.

So, maybe show it live on BBC Parliament, then, and show news on BBC News 24 and literally anything else on BBC1.