Quantcast
Online food shopping - Page 19 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Tony Moanero

Online food shopping

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

Lets end it there, I'm sure everyone is pissed off with me and you slanging shit

Nope. Keep going, fuck all else to do.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I’m not. 

this is closer than blackadder and fawlty towers 

fawlty towers all the way, fuck the pope and the ira, la lal lal lal lal la

The only way to settle this is a trial by combat tag-team. A Red/in-store supermarket worker (His choice) Vs Nelly/Supermarket delivery driver (His choice). 

Just now, Elite said:

The only way to settle this is a trial by combat tag-team. A Red/in-store supermarket worker (His choice) Vs Nelly/Supermarket delivery driver (His choice). 

The Tesco delivery driver that brings my shopping is built like a brick shithouse. 

Nice girl.

• Upvote 3

Just got back from braving the world, shopping for some vulnerable and isolating people. Had to go into two shops to get an old boy his beans. Two.

Does this make me better than some people? That's not for me to say. But yes, it does.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Just got back from braving the world, shopping for some vulnerable and isolating people. Had to go into two shops to get an old boy his beans. Two.

Does this make me better than some people? That's not for me to say. But yes, it does.

Alright now, you've had your fun. How businesses have you started up single handedly in the west midlands you bastard?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Alright now, you've had your fun. How businesses have you started up single handedly in the west midlands you bastard?

Sorry, I'm not following mate.

Also, please don't quote that post, as it unnecessarily highlights my selfless acts of altruism.

I didn't do it for the attention; I did it because it was the right thing to do.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Also, please don't quote that post, as it unnecessarily highlights my selfless acts of altruism.

I didn't do it for the attention; I did it because it was the right thing to do.

He wasn’t having a go at you. Watch this...

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Good on you mate. 

• Upvote 1

Got this e-mail from Tesco today:

As you know, we’re currently experiencing a very high demand for our delivery and Click+Collect slots. We’re doing everything we can to increase the number of customers we can safely deliver to.

That’s why we’ll be making some changes:

From today, we’ll be capping the number of items you can add to your online basket to 80. This means that if you make a change to an existing tesco.com order* or place a new order, you’ll only be able to order a maximum of 80 items. To help give everyone access to the essentials, every product will still be limited to a maximum of 3 per customer**.

• To help keep everyone safe, you’ll start to see all of your orders arriving bagged. This will also limit the amount of time customers and drivers need to spend on the doorstep.

We’re at full capacity for the next few weeks and we ask those who are able to safely come to stores to do so, instead of shopping online. This will help us to free up more slots for the more vulnerable.

If you have any other questions about shopping online, please visit our FAQ page.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

12 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

We’re at full capacity for the next few weeks and we ask those who are able to safely come to stores to do so, instead of shopping online. This will help us to free up more slots for the more vulnerable.

If you have any other questions about shopping online, please visit our FAQ page.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The bastards, dont they realise, we're all at risk

I just went to the local shop (for local people) to get some bread and milk and there were two women that decided to stand virtually up my arse in the queue, despite the fact that there were no other people in the shop. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I just went to the local shop (for local people) to get some bread and milk and there was two women that decided to stand virtually up my arse in the queue, despite the fact that there were no other people in the shop. 

Perhaps they thought you were Mook?