You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

40 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

We don't, it appears you don't know what you're rabbiting on about, but hey-ho, continue the johnny-come-lately keyboard commie act.

Wake me up when this becomes interesting.

On the contrary, you throw paragraphs from the likes of the NYT and pass them off as your own. I clocked that a few years ago and that’s why you hate me. 

Johnny come lately? Interesting. 

Wake me up when your blood pressure calms down. 

46 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Do many people really give a fuck about being in the ECHR though? Can't see it being much of a vote winner.

The ECHR is what lets all the forrins stay here innit? Or something. The hard of thinking definitely know it's a bad thing anyway.

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

On the contrary, you throw paragraphs from the likes of the NYT and pass them off as your own. I clocked that a few years ago and that’s why you hate me. 

Johnny come lately? Interesting. 

Wake me up when your blood pressure calms down. 

I have no idea what you're talking about, but will happily be proven wrong, I'm more than prepared to wait, hell I'll even help if you wish?

Johnny-come-lately to the movement, comrade, but it's good to have you here telling us what's what.

Anyhows if you wish to continue whatever this is lets go to PM as the last thing the forum needs is you following someone else around being shown up.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One of the things that is genuinely being suggested is the Tories run on a campaign to have us removed from the ECHR as a manifesto promise, or at least to a promise a referendum.

Dark times.

How fucking thick do you have to be,to think this is a good idea?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/rishi-sunak-echr-prime-minister-rwanda-andrea-jenkyns-b2511977.html

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

And people will still vote for that. Amazing isn't it, 'vote to be poorer and have less freedom of movement' and 'vote to have fewer rights' really seems to resonate with a certain species of moron.

The cretins think it will only appy to brown people 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, but will happily be proven wrong, I'm more than prepared to wait, hell I'll even help if you wish?

Johnny-come-lately to the movement, comrade, but it's good to have you here telling us what's what.

Anyhows if you wish to continue whatever this is lets go to PM as the last thing the forum needs is you following someone else around being shown up.

“I will happily be proven wrong I’ll help you  if you wish” 

Bruce. I don’t tell anyone how to act or feel. I’m limited compared to some posters on here. Happily admit it. 

I’ve deleted a rant there. Some things are worth it. Some aren’t. 

Doesn't matter if they know what it is. In many ways it's better that way. Easier to sell the lie.

Once they're told that's what's supposedly hampering the stopping of boats, and is a key roadblock to post-Brexit Britain being the sunny uplands they were promised, a healthy portion of little Englanders will vote for it being torn up.

Could swing the red wall divs who went Tory. They won't want to admit they were too stupid to realise they were voting for economic suicide. Far easier to keep believing a lie and chasing invented villains.

These cunts need gone. At the same time I have no fucking trust in Starmer and his lot of red tie non Labour cunts to do anything other than follow the same bloody line. 

4 hours ago, Mudface said:

And people will still vote for that. Amazing isn't it, 'vote to be poorer and have less freedom of movement' and 'vote to have fewer rights' really seems to resonate with a certain species of moron.

Yeah, but these twats don't see it like that. They see it as less freedom for brown people with weird religions. And they shouldn't be here and if they are here, should adapt, make their faces white and become Christians and if they can't do that, well expect a tough time. You can't expect our freedoms if you can't be the same as us. 

• Upvote 1

We left Europe so obvious next step is to leave the European Court. 

Totally logical really if you don't have any idea what the ECHR actually is. 

That's the sell the cunts are going for. Them pesky Europeans still holding us back. 

Surely this attack should be batted away fairly easily by Starmer, when it appears that one of the main protagonists of the Council of Europe that led to the ECHR was the Tory wank figure of Winston Churchill. 

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

Surely this attack should be batted away fairly easily by Starmer, when it appears that one of the main protagonists of the Council of Europe that led to the ECHR was the Tory wank figure of Winston Churchill. 

They have that covered though don't that by claiming it's outdated.