Quantcast
Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

I'd seriously consider giving a few of the big guns a rest in this. Then go full on at West Ham before a FA Cup rest and the winter break. 

13 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Adama Traore is going to smash us like the Hulk smashing Loki off the floor of Stark Tower, 12-0 to the Yam Yam's!

Will spend most of his time running into blind alleys and out of touch.

29 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I'd seriously consider giving a few of the big guns a rest in this. Then go full on at West Ham before a FA Cup rest and the winter break. 

Um, the cup tie is next Sunday, before the Wham game...

Thought it was the other way round

Oh well. 

I'd still be looking at resting them a bit over the next few games and freshen up for Champions League starting up

10 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Wake me up before you go go to that match please 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Terrific Thursday will follow Satisfactory Sunday, the Wolves will be tamed! 

Could be a tricky game but I'm confident we'll get the 3 points somehow. 

I'd not be resting anybody in this. Four days until the game, rest them all against Shrewsbury, same sort of team as Everton, then the first team will have had six days off between games by the time West Ham comes, then we have a break. 

4 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

I'd not be resting anybody in this. Four days until the game, rest them all against Shrewsbury, same sort of team as Everton, then the first team will have had six days off between games by the time West Ham comes, then we have a break. 

Keep the momentum going. 

5 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Reckon we'll be playing a much stronger team against Shrewsbury than we did against Everton. Players returning need game time, Fab, Matip and Lovren is expected to start full training as of Monday. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Reckon we'll be playing a much stronger team against Shrewsbury than we did against Everton. Players returning need game time, Fab, Matip and Lovren is expected to start full training as of Monday. 

Aye, you're right, it will be a stronger team on account of having better players available, I meant more in the sense of who not to play. It's good to have the chance to give players like that a game in an easier fixture. So maybe something like Adrian, Williams, Matip, someone else, Larouci, Fabinho, Jones, Lallana, Origi, Minamino, Elliott. 

The league is won but we cant take our foot of the gas. I want us to win the FA cup so we should be going quite strong in that with the returning players from injury and I truly believe we will win the Treble or the double at least.

Dont rest anyone in any league game unless it’s won. And it isn’t yet.

Best team we can field, very difficult game this against a team capable of hurting anyone. If we’re at our best we should win, if we’re not we may well lose.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, alles ist gut said:

Liverpool Football Club > Club Tropicana

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

The league is won but we cant take our foot of the gas. I want us to win the FA cup so we should be going quite strong in that with the returning players from injury and I truly believe we will win the Treble or the double at least.

The team that beat Everton can get past Shrewsbury.  That will also give those players valuable experience, to make them better prepared to be part of the squad of players competing for three major trophies. 

The next few months are going to be very fucking interesting.