Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 202 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Strontium Dog seems jolly too. A Red hasn’t posted yet to be fair.

If she loses her seat, I'll have to bump that post where he said I was "arrogant" for saying that Swinson had no chance of being PM when she bullishly said she was a genuine candidate. 

LDs expected to gain but didn’t 

labour expected to win but got fucking hammered. 

looks like my defection to LDs was t lucky. 

Just now, Brownie said:

Sunderland to declare first and if it's Sunderland Central apparently it might be Tory, which is fucking nuts.

It's insane mate. You've got Halifax, Wakefield and Don Valley in our neck of the woods looking like swinging to the Tories. Madness. 

Newcastle Central goes Labour.

We’re one nil up lads.

Lets see if we can hang on for 89.9999 minutes.

If Labour do get smashed, Corbyn is the true villain of the piece. His sticking around like a bad smell when it’s been clear for years and years the wider electorate wanted nothing to do with him will have facilitated Tory domination & whatever no-holds-barred Brexit comes to pass as a result. Shame on him.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Sunderland to declare first and if it's Sunderland Central apparently it might be Tory, which is fucking nuts.

Do they have schools in Sunderland?

• Upvote 1

Cunt ref.

edit:

Ha, of all accents I misheard a mackem and thought he’d said 30,000 odd for the Tory not 13,000 odd.

I LOVE VAR!

Just now, Alex_K said:

If Labour do get smashed, Corbyn is the true villain of the piece. His sticking around like a bad smell when it’s been clear for years and years the wider electorate wanted nothing to do with him will have facilitated Tory domination & whatever no-holds-barred Brexit comes to pass as a result. Shame on him.

Bollocks! They won loads of gains in 2017.

8 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Strontium Dog seems jolly too. A Red hasn’t posted yet to be fair.

A Red is a Brexiteer Tory. He'll be  busy getting coke blown up his arsehole right now. 

3 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

I think his most costly mistake is not standing up to the pro-remainers in the Labour Party. He should’ve been much more firm in backing Lexit. The focus should’ve always been in minimising the damage of Brexit.

2 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Bollocks! They won loads of gains in 2017.

Never in modern history has an opposition party faced a government as inept and riddled with infighting as this Conservative government. And never in modern history has such a farcical, timid attempt been made to displace it. History will show this to have been the lamest-duck Labour Party in the history of the UK to have made such an absolute pigs ear fuck up of combatting this Conservative government.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

Fucking hell Sunderland! 6000 votes to Brexit party and 13K to Tory!!

What are you thinking?

Thinking is not a popular pastime in Sunderland, it has to be said.