You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cool Mother F**kers

Anny Road

Coolness is a much underrated trait. It transcends attractiveness and intelligence and can make even the most alpha male feel a shadow of himself when in its presence.

There are the obvious examples of Samuel L Jackson and The Fonz but anyone got any others?

Just to emphasise the boundaries coolness can cross. I’ve just watched Neil deGrasse Tyson give a talk about science and physics, That is one cooool mutherfucker. If you can do that when talking  about physics that is some other level shit.

I have a mate who is a cool bastard. Chemist as it happens so another scientist. We were in Amsterdam one time stoned off our box and trying to cross the road was like playing frogger. Fucking cars, trams, bike etc. We would set off at a run, sideways backwards forwards, accompanied by dinging of bells and beeping of horns. He would step of the kerb and slowly strut across without breaking stride once. None else could do it.

I’m the opposite of cool. I can try but fail miserably.

I wish I was cool.

Can the trait be found in females?

Does the black male have the pole position in the coolness stakes.

Is James Bond the coolest white man?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic