You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Palace away, 12.30, 31st March

Grinch

Fuck me Shearer on motd about Mane pen shout 'there was contact but it is a contact sport, contact does not mean you go down all time'....

Amazing difference to the usual 'he felt contact he had right to go down' line that is applied to Kane and Alli..

I’m sure that gobshite Shearer also said that Calvert-Lewin was entitled to go down after feeling contact from Lovren. He’s a fucking wanker.

The feeling contact and going down line is one thet use all the time (not that i agree with it) but amazing how suddenly they change tune.

Just wait until next time ski slope face goes down in box

I can't understand why any Liverpool fan would not want VAR , we get shafted on an almost weekly basis.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories about Mike Riley etc. so my best guess is that it is because we are such a nice team that the refs know they will not get any on-field stick and instead of seeing this as a positive 'respect' thing they see it as a weakness.

( Henderson is the only one who gets in the referees face )

• Upvote 1

I can't understand why any Liverpool fan would not want VAR , we get shafted on an almost weekly basis.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories about Mike Riley etc. so my best guess is that it is because we are such a nice team that the refs know they will not get any on-field stick and instead of seeing this as a positive 'respect' thing they see it as a weakness.

I understand we are one of the clubs pushing for it because the amount of decisions that go against us.

EddieMac doesn't appear to be a fan....

I am sick and tired of Sakho getting off week in week out without any criticism.I am not sure what you guy's think but if he keeps it up we could end up relegated. We are heading into 6 games were a single goal a will probably decide it and he looks to gift a goal every game.

His failure not to head away the ball for the first goal yesterday had a massive part in costing us that game. It was absolutely disgraceful to attempt to chest that ball down when it should have sent back up the pitch.

Every single week he is giving away the ball at that back and we are blessed that goals are not conceded. He is a complete liability.

He got injured against Stoke all because of his own doing trying to mess around with the ball trying having to stretch to get it back then we ended up stretched at the back for weeks.

He may have played a big part in keeping us up last season but I hope he gets he sold in the summer.

People on here call Benteke arrogant and that he thinks he is above us, but I will tell ya's one thing. The moves Sakho makes week in week out quite clearly shows he thinks he is above us.

Chesting the ball down in the box, backheel's in the box, shocking passes across the box, the list goes on.....

They are the signs of a man who doesnt give a monkies toss because no decent defender would even dream of carrying on like that.

It's not about conspiracy theories with Riley,like him the refs are clearly incompetent. He reminds me of that incompetent teacher from South Park,Mr Mackie.

Try not to watch United much and haven't seen too much of Chelsea , but I have seen a fair bit of Spurs, City & Arsenal and no way do they get the shitty end of so many decisions as us. 

Spurs get away with potential red cards on an almost weekly basis , Arsenal got more dodgy penalties yesterday than we have had all season and nobody seems to be allowed to actually tackle St Pep's men although in a little-publicised rule change Fernandinho is only allowed to be booked after his 8th foul ( See also Dembele at Spurs )..