You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Biggest Tech Cunt

Section_31

Biggest Tech Cunt   

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest tech cunt?

• Mark Zuckerberg
    • Elon Musk
    • Bill Gates
    • Steve Jobs (deceased)

He's the perfect role model for insecure and mediocre men; if it weren't for his wealth, he would he trolling 4chan spouting incel nonsense.

It's very, very obvious that Republican tweet was a lame attempt to to control the narrative after he was contacted about the story. 

I don't personally trust Musk (even though I'm sure he could make twitter better for free speech. this is where I first had serious issues with him btw.) and am sure there's plenty more cunty things that could be revealed about him, but it's still interesting how this all happens within the space of a month.

If he carries on with the twitter bid (and intent to vote republican) I'd not be surprised if there's more than this that we'll learn in the future.

11 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Elon Musk is the richest man on the planet, shags pop stars and film stars, owns a space rocket company and an electric car company and still manages to be the most embarrassing blert around. Incredible.

Please stop using slurs like “richest”.

Mr. Musk is a Person of Means in an age when they’re under attack like no time before.

Brave is what he is.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Looks like Musk’s attempt to buy Twitter is in the bin, with a lot of legal commentators saying Twitter may sue him for a minimum £1b. Would be a shame…

The last I heard on the news earlier was they were trying to take legal action to force him to go through with the deal. Although of course he can still back out at that $1bn cost. Can't imagine 1bn will hurt him to much though. It's like us losing a penny. 

On 21/05/2022 at 10:04, TD_LFC said:

Reminds me of the Windows 95 launch, only difference is they were a bunch of nerdy middle age men and Musk wants to cosplay as Tony Stark.

XtWnPI.gif

Stick those lot on Love Island and they'd be knee-deep in vagina.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

A little bit of Fallout Vault-Tec with a side serving of The Walking Dead. 

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/sep/04/super-rich-prepper-bunkers-apocalypse-survival-richest-rushkoff

They should read the end of Stark by Ben Elton. Could be something for these rich pricks to think about!

11 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

They should read the end of Stark by Ben Elton. Could be something for these rich pricks to think about!

Another book to add to the list.

Remember reading a tech article on an app on an old phone and a guy was eulogising about trying to set up a robot pizza delivery service. Basically “can you imagine Domino’s with no labour costs?”. 

3 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Another book to add to the list.

Remember reading a tech article on an app on an old phone and a guy was eulogising about trying to set up a robot pizza delivery service. Basically “can you imagine Domino’s with no labour costs?”. 

It would still be the same price but with more profit to the owners.

• 4 weeks later...