You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who will win in your constituency?

Champ

Looks like the Scottish thought the SNP leader was perhaps getting to big for her boots maybe.

She made too much of getting another referendum during the campaign. People that want to remain as part of the UK saw the Tories as the party to make sure of that.

Sort of a predictor and maybe interesting to see the areas in which posters live.

Edinburgh West

I predict a close LibDem win.

The forecast is for it to carry on pissing down all day. My thought is this is more likely to impact on the SNP vote who took the seat last time

LibDems take the seat from SNP by about 3000 votes

She made too much of getting another referendum during the campaign. People that want to remain as part of the UK saw the Tories as the party to make sure of that.

They took seats in the rural areas. The same areas that voted in the biggest numbers to leave the EU.

SNP wanting to get back into EU v the party that created this whole mess

Same constituency for me. I'm hoping Evans gets punished by voters in Frodsham and Helsby over his and Osborne's lies in 2015 about them getting free use of the new Mersey crossing. Hopefully the voters of Warrington South give that massive headed twat Mowatt a kicking for the same reason.

Labour candidate for Weaver Vale Mike Amesbury seems alright, he's big mates with Angela Rayner and definitely isn't a Blairite.

Just had a look at the odds for Weaver Vale and Warrington South, Tories 1/7 and 1/8 respectively. Depressing.

Made up to see the Tories lose both Weaver Vale and Warrington South to Labour. Evans and Mowatt both pay for their lies about the new Mersey crossing in 2015.

Stephen Twigg. Labour.

Not the best, but far from the worst.

No other parties need bother turning up round here.

Bumped into him a few yrs ago in a shop in Dovecot he seemed happy that I remembered him from when he beat Portillo

Gower constituency. Long time safe seat for labour but fell to the Tories by just 7 votes last time out, the narrowest margin of any seat.

There's a high proportion of well off land owners and old money twats down here so I'm half expecting the Tory fella to increase his share, but I will be out there voting labour, as will my missus.

Too tight to call.

Another steal for Labour. Well in.

Made up to see the Tories lose both Weaver Vale and Warrington South to Labour. Evans and Mowatt both pay for their lies about the new Mersey crossing in 2015.

Was happy to see these cunts kicked out too.

Derek Twigg is my MP,but I'm not his biggest fan. I voted for the party rather than the individual though.

Beware ye' Blairites your time is near.