You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 28/01/16 - can we please just go out and twat them

Anubis

Guest Pistonbroke

Wolves are a decent side. We are fucked.

But I hope that everyone going to the game will be wearing clean underwear.

Wolves have picked up their form (albeit still a bit shady) over the last 6 weeks, before that they were dire and near the bottom of the Championship. Despite playing a bit better they are still only 5/6 points above the relegation spots.  

Strongest possible team, whatever that actually is at the moment.

If we lose that's it for another year, if we lose to Chelsea it actually won't make that much difference to our season as we've still got another 15 games to play after that - and the league has well and truly gone. We won't get away with playing a side like the one that scraped past Plymouth, Wolves aren't a spectacular team but they've looked well organised when I've seen them this season.

Really? What repercussions would that be?

Do you think the fans would accept a loss against these at home after what has happened lately ? in fact despite what's happened lately. No new signings to a tired squad lacking in depth and quality. I think people will make their feelings known. And rightly so.

Do you think the fans would accept a loss against these at home after what has happened lately ? in fact despite what's happened lately. No new signings to a tired squad lacking in depth and quality. I think people will make their feelings known. And rightly so.

Fans making their feelings know hardly constitutes repercussions imo.

If we lose, there really isn't much else to do than accept the defeat. Unless you're planning to start a riot.

Fans making their feelings know hardly constitutes repercussions imo.

If we lose, there really isn't much else to do than accept the defeat. Unless you're planning to start a riot.

Not as if the fans havent revolted here before. Not suggesting things are anywhere near the level of past years but fans will not put up with this lack of investment forever. 

Just my opinion. And probably hundreds of thousands of others. But there you go.

I'd like to see this. 

Controversial I know, but I might prefer to see Can instead of Henderson. Not both together as they don't work but Can almost scored last night and at least he tried to go forward. Henderson just seems to be little boy lost with the responsibility of the captaincy.

Matip or Milner for skipper, although I think Milner may get a rest with the other left back coming in.

Not as if the fans havent revolted here before. Not suggesting things are anywhere near the level of past years but fans will not put up with this lack of investment forever. 

Just my opinion. And probably hundreds of thousands of others. But there you go.

I don't think it's anywhere as bad either, which is why I found your repercussions comment a bit strange.

When it comes to lack of investment, I think the figures show we've spent quite a bit under FSG. Unfortunately a lot of it has been wasted. But that's different debate.

I don't think it's anywhere as bad either, which is why I found your repercussions comment a bit strange.

When it comes to lack of investment, I think the figures show we've spent quite a bit under FSG. Unfortunately a lot of it has been wasted. But that's different debate.

It could get worse though. Hopefully not.

And yes, another debate all together.

We are going to win this then get another lower league side in the next round and so on and so on.....

How many times do you see a side struggling under pressure the world against them but go on to win the cup?

Yeah ok I've had a drink but so what...Come on you Reds !!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Strangely Id play the kids but would start sturridge.

Football is a very of the moment game,

If he had stuck those easy chances away and we were in the final would his so called lack of pace be mentioned , would Carra have slagged him off and on here everyone would have said he was back and he would be a hero on here....

Small margins and all that eh

• Upvote 2

Football is a very of the moment game,

If he had stuck those easy chances away and we were in the final would his so called lack of pace be mentioned , would Carra have slagged him off and on here everyone would have said he was back and he would be a hero on here....

Small margins and all that eh

Good points.

Karius

TA

Matip (needs game time)

Klavan

Moreno

Milner

Wijnaldum

Stewart (or Grujic if fit)

Ojo

Sturridge

Woodburn

And as strong a bench as possible with the intention of bringing on subs after an hour if we aren't more than 2 goals clear.

Karius

TA

Matip (needs game time)

Klavan

Moreno

Milner

Wijnaldum

Stewart (or Grujic if fit)

Ojo

Sturridge

Woodburn

And as strong a bench as possible with the intention of bringing on subs after an hour if we aren't more than 2 goals clear.

Would go with that. Think Grujic is just starting recovery after injury so wouldnt expect him anywhere near the team.

I wouldnt load the bench with first teamers though.

I would save Sturridge for Chelsea and play Origi - play Sturridge on the right of a three (Bobby up front)  on Tuesday ..it's a position he excelled at Chelsea (in the 11-12 season) but then came the ego that he had to play up front.

not any more Danny lad, your career is fast on the wane and you're no longer the star man.....

would definitely play Ojo on Saturday as he has a point to prove about Wolves after they felt he was not good enough for them

I would save Sturridge for Chelsea and play Origi - play Sturridge on the right of a three (Bobby up front)  on Tuesday ..it's a position he excelled at Chelsea (in the 11-12 season) but then came the ego that he had to play up front.

not any more Danny lad, your career is fast on the wane and you're no longer the star man.....

would definitely play Ojo on Saturday as he has a point to prove about Wolves after they felt he was not good enough for them

Don't see why Sturridge would be any more effective against Chelsea than a Championship

defense, Bench for both games for me