You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Simon Green - Who Am I?

RobbieOR

47 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Getting Maccies delivered would be immense where I live. The nearest one is 20+ minutes away. It’s not even possible to drive through and bring it home because it’s gone freezing before we get back. 

Where do you live Alice Springs?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Fixed. Never seen the appeal, horrid stuff. 

Place for full time mummies to shut their offspring up for 5 minutes with nuggets and plastic toy.

It was a novelty in the 80s but there's so much nicer burgers out there now, your average pub does one.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

I've never used Uber Eats or Deliveroo but it would piss off as well if they forgot the sauces. Especially the Curry one, not as if you have that in your cupboard.

It's more likely he never ordered any.

And you should have some in your cupboard, I always get curry sauce when I get the kids nuggets, let them use the ketchup from the fridge.

3 minutes ago, No2 said:

It's more likely he never ordered any.

And you should have some in your cupboard, I always get curry sauce when I get the kids nuggets, let them use the ketchup from the fridge.

This. Knowing his luck he probably ordered a KFC and a Maccies turned up. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Pretty sure it’s still the stabby chef thing that he’s been trying to get going for ages. 

What’s worse is when you click on Si’s profile and his location is Wigan.

Fuck all wrong with Wigan.

On the flip side, there's fuck all right with it either.

29 minutes ago, Elite said:

Fuck all wrong with Wigan.

On the flip side, there's fuck all right with it either.

Wigan North Western railway station is enough reason to hate Wigan with every ounce of my being. 

Its probably the windiest place in the Solar System and horrific in winter.

Fuck off, Wigan.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Anyone know what the upcoming tv series he’s writing is? Does he have a deal or is he just writing a few scripts on spec?

He's mainly moaning about Maccies not giving him sauce with is order, making outlandish *****all claims and the WWE (which is what that screenshot was about) 

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

He's mainly moaning about Maccies not giving him sauce with is order, making outlandish *****all claims and the WWE (which is what that screenshot was about) 

So the TV series is about an ordinary man’s call to arms and war against a national fast food chain because they didn’t provide sauce with his chicken nuggets. Every insurgency has an inciting incident, however small.

Les Sauce Misérables.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

We need more info about the missing sauce. If this is gonna be a proper Simon story, things need to quickly start unraveling in spectacular fashion. 

I think it’s fair to say that the McDonalds sauce situation has its flaws these days.