You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan Rodgers - New Celtic Manager

But now it lacks the teeth grinding anger at the audacity of saying anything remotely positive about a former manager that I imagine the post came with.

No teeth grinding at all

I dont like him much but i dot hate the man. He did his best ad it wasnt good enough.But making out him getting through a couple of games agaist no marks in europe(just) and beatig Hearts is some achievements,its not

JP has created two accounts,each as bad as one another. At least Nantwich Nige changed sex for his/her different pseudonyms.

Karius isn't JP. JP is very subtle in his wumming. He also has a real in depth knowledge of the club, so easily passes as a liverpool fan. Karius is just a wum off redcafe, he doesn't even know the name of some of our ex players, it's really poor quality wumming.

Karius isn't JP. JP is very subtle in his wumming. He also has a real in depth knowledge of the club, so easily passes as a liverpool fan. Karius is just a wum off redcafe, he doesn't even know the name of some of our ex players, it's really poor quality wumming.

At least he knows the name of our new goalkeeper.

The only person who can agree with JP,is JP himself.

• Upvote 1

Well seeing as they're massive favourites in a two horse race I would hope so. Surely not even Rodgers can fail up there, fucking Hodgson would win shit every season in that league.

Neil Lennon and Gordon Strachan won the lot up there.   Its a CV Padder. If he did well in Europe though his stock will rise a little.

Based on experience im not holding my breath.

Out of order, that. Rodgers always conducted himself impeccably, in terms of football related matters, during his time as manager here. We can't expect people who have no connection with the club/city to boycott that rag just because we do. It's worth remembering that pre Hillsborough, people on Merseyside bought and read it.

• Downvote 1

Out of order, that. Rodgers always conducted himself impeccably, in terms of football related matters, during his time as manager here. We can't expect people who have no connection with the club/city to boycott that rag just because we do. It's worth remembering that pre Hillsborough, people on Merseyside bought and read it.[/quo

Hardly 'out of order' Tony. I don't expect everyone not involved with Liverpool to boycott the Sun, but I harbour huge amounts of skepticism for anyone involved in football who associates with them.

From 2011 apparently, but even still...fucking hell. He never felt like a Liverpool manager to me and this only reinforces that feeling.

59qyvyy.jpg

As much as i dislike the man, im not going to have a pop at him over something he did years before managing Liverpool.

Not that im surprised in any way mind.