Quantcast
Brendan Rodgers - New Celtic Manager - XMF - Arguing over ex Managers Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Brendan Rodgers - New Celtic Manager

Made up. 12 month rolling contract though so clearly keeping hIs options open. Can see it being a tough battle with the other lot next year.

Posted Image

On one hand I say good luck to him. He hasn't bad mouthed us since he left and he did get us close to the league, regardless of how much you attribute that to Suarez. Off the pitch though he seems like a really shady personality and not a very honourable man at all.

"I can't wait to be in Paradise with our team and our fans as we all get to work."

And he's off and running.

• Upvote 2

On one hand I say good luck to him. He hasn't bad mouthed us since he left and he did get us close to the league, regardless of how much you attribute that to Suarez. Off the pitch though he seems like a really shady personality and not a very honourable man at all.

cos he rents out houses and got divorced?

Robbie fowler rents out houses and Ian rush is divorced.

"I will bring entertaining & winning football."

Celtic have hit the jackpot and it is also a good appointment for Scottish football.He'll be training them to play the European way and it will be good for Scottish football in the long run.

I always said Rodgers would be in the champions league and he would win a title this season or next.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Some of the stick he gets is out of order. He gave us our best premier league season ever and although Suarez played a huge part, it was Rodgers picking the team. If we didn't have a committee I reckon he would still be here.

Im glad he isn't though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Celtic have hit the jackpot and it is also a good appointment for Scottish football.He'll be training them to play the European way and it will be good for Scottish football in the long run.

I always said Rodgers would be in the champions league and he would win a title this season or next.

This is my wankfest , get your own.

The European way he embarrassed us with repeatedly in Europe?

Anyway, you're priceless JP. The glue that binds this forum...

He was never going to get another top job in England, so this is a good move for him, one which could well serve as a springboard to an upper-tier Championship club at some point over the next few seasons.

On the other hand, failing to win the league title every season he's there and his failure is beyond catastrophic.

What's this? A thread about Rodgers to attract JP's attention away from the rest of the forum, whilst feeding his obsession? I don't know whether this is genius, or cruel.

What's this? A thread about Rodgers to attract JP's attention away from the rest of the forum, whilst feeding his obsession? I don't know whether this is genius, or cruel.

A lightning rod(gers).

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Good for him. He gave some very enjoyable times, but like so many before him the high was followed by a collapse into shitsigningville.

My granny could win the title with Celtic. Winning the Johnston's Paint Trophy is a bigger achievement.

He'll be judged on how does in Europe, which won't be easy because Celtic is largely filled with League One standard players. When a gimp like Scott Brown is your captain, you know the team is utter shit.

• Upvote 1

Pop quiz: Which 3 Celtic players will be named in the envelopes?

Kevin Brown, that little fella, plays up front spells "Chris" with a "K", and the keeper who had a really good match against Barcelona that one time.