You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

I thought he was much improved and he is clearly much better on the ball than the Mig.

He gets good distance on his long kicks and also plays the short passes / roll outs much quicker and more effectively than the Mig.

Decent couple of saves too and coming off his line more and more.

Onwards and upwards.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

He's getting a lot better

I'm coming round to the idea that Klopp might know what he's doing when he buys players

I'll reserve judgement until we see him properly tested in game where we really under the cosh; He's not exactly had a lot to do in any of the games so far but in terms of looking better doing fuck all then I agree,

I'll reserve judgement until we see him properly tested in game where we really under the cosh; He's not exactly had a lot to do in any of the games so far but in terms of looking better doing fuck all then I agree,

He arguably won us the three points yesterday with his saves, plus his general coolness and ability on the ball is impressive. Looks a top talent, to me.

He arguably won us the three points yesterday with his saves, plus his general coolness and ability on the ball is impressive. Looks a top talent, to me.

He came with a top talent label attached so let's hope its true, Initially it looked like there had been a massive fuck up in the goalkeeper dispatch department over in Germany and because we're a nation of shopkeepers i thought wires must have got crossed. 

He's settling into the job very well. First few games were shaky, which was understandable given the circumstances, Even then if you were able to see past the dodgy stuff and keep an open mind, you could see a goalie who played on the edge of his box and acted almost like another defender, allowing us to play ten yards further forward. He also distributed it quickly and kept a good tempo to the game, which plays its part in not allowing the opposition to settle.

Since then he's added a bit more authority and made a few good saves. Keep it up lad.

• Upvote 1