You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Probably bad timing with us already having a few young strikers, but I think Breel Embolo will turn out an absolute cracking player & it seems Spurs are the only team interested in him.

If Klopp decides to sell because Sturridge's fitness is too unreliable, I wouldn't mind us getting Embolo. I've been going on about him for a while and it would be a shame if Spurs have a free run at him.

Which is true and why it makes me laugh at some turning their nose up at him. We're not even in Europe and have just finished 8th, we'd be lucky for him to come here not the other way around.

Indeed. He'll get much better offers than us.

I think he'd almost guarantee we'd finish in the top four.

We're reportedly in for some 18 year old from Anderlecht called Samuel Bastian for 5-6m euros.

We've been linked with him before.

Fantastic player.

I've been watching him since Bastien was a youth product from Anderlecht. He made his first team debut on 3 December 2014 in the Belgian Cup against K.R.C. Mechelen. He replaced Youri Tielemans after 79 minutes in a 4-1 home win.[1] At 31 August 2015 the Italian soccer team Avellino rented the player.[2] He made his debut for Irpinian team on 12 September 2015 against Modena F.C.. He replaced Mariano Arini after 53 minutes.[3]

• Upvote 15

Fantastic player.

I've been watching him since Bastien was a youth product from Anderlecht. He made his first team debut on 3 December 2014 in the Belgian Cup against K.R.C. Mechelen. He replaced Youri Tielemans after 79 minutes in a 4-1 home win.[1] At 31 August 2015 the Italian soccer team Avellino rented the player.[2] He made his debut for Irpinian team on 12 September 2015 against Modena F.C.. He replaced Mariano Arini after 53 minutes.[3]

haha!

We're reportedly in for some 18 year old from Anderlecht called Samuel Bastian for 5-6m euros.

We've been linked with him before.

Seems we've already agreed a deal for him, and that we are likely to be loaning him out next season according to this (to be confirmed by any italian speaker out there). 

http://www.irpinianews.it/avellino-calcio-bastien-vacanza-liverpool/

Fantastic player.

BBN, top ITK and euro expert