You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Making A Murderer

Ted

The Jinx is brilliant.

I actually much preferred it to Making a Murderer. Making a Murder seemed a bit padded out towards the end, it didn't feel like it needed 10 hour long episodes, whereas The Jinx worked perfectly over it's six hour timeframe and had that incredible pay off as well.  

Plus Robert Durst is the creepiest man alive.

I actually much preferred it to Making a Murderer. Making a Murder seemed a bit padded out towards the end, it didn't feel like it needed 10 hour long episodes, whereas The Jinx worked perfectly over it's six hour timeframe and had that incredible pay off as well.

I'd love to have a danger pint with him.

John du Pont runs him close.

The Team Foxcatcher documentary on Netflix is worth watching...

• 1 month later...

Started watching this last night and got through four episodes. Sadly this kind of thing isn't just local to the states. It goes on everywhere. I kept thinking back to that poor man Stefan Kizsco who served 16 years for the murder of Lesley Molseed. He died a year after being released and his mother died before he was aquitted. It seems that some forces would just rather see any person convicted rather than the right person. 

This is worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/FcomFAob90k

• 1 year later...

Making a Murderer: Court upholds Brendan Dassey conviction

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42291231

What a mess.

Gets convicted, appeals against the conviction, gets conviction overturned, then the prosecution appeals against the appeal, and the appeal is overturned.

whether he did it or not, the fact that the courts can't even make a consistent decision about what to do with him is a joke. The kid is being fucked over big time, his future is dependent on the roll of the dice that decides who happens to be sat in the room on the day of the appeal hearing.

• Upvote 1