You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Making A Murderer

Ted

I know people have been discussing it in the 'Rate The Last TV Show' thread, but I feel like it deserves it's own one.

Fuck. Me. Raw.

I'm only on episode 4 (currently watching the nephew being told what to write/draw) and I'm fucking furious.

My telly is going under a bus, then under a train and then in the fucking canal.

• Upvote 1

Really enjoying this, love real life stuff like this. I finished episode 8 last night, just unbelievable. Been trying my hardest not to google the outcome. Best thing I've watched for a good while, really is a must see. Done a bit of searching for similar documentaries to this & have come across these two. Next on my list. Anyone seen them?

Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills (1996)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117293/?ref_=nv_sr_2

The Thin Blue Line

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096257/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

SPOILERS..........

Just watched episode 4. Unreal stuff. I'm aware this could be a very one sided documentary and could be ignorant of facts that could change the narrative somewhat but at this point and with the whole blood sample evidence it seems like a set up. My only issue with that is someone killed that woman I'm not sure I could stretch my anger to believe the sherrifs killed an innocent woman in order to prevent a lawsuit. Obviously I've still got a lot to watch so more light will be shined on it and there is still a real chance avery did do it. That kid though so far my opinion is he is innocent he just doesn't have the mental capacity to defend himself. How many people with learning disabilities are in jail mostly because they are poor and can't afford proper representation. Wealth should have no bearings on justice it's a broken corrupt system.