You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Lallana

SlugTrail

If he has been one of our best players this season then god help us. I actually liked him as a signing and based on his performances for Southampton (not just in the PL) was looking forward to seeing him in our team.

However, having watched him for a season and a half I have come to the conclusion that we have signed the English Mr Woo.

Agree i liked him i never thought signing him for anywhere near what we paid was good idea.

Any views on Klopp ignoring Allen and do you think we are missing Joe?

He should be playing imo but I can understand why Klopp is playing Can as he has big potential and needs games.

Lallana suffers from the same problem as Allen, he makes things look so easy that fans think it is.Watch Firmino play and how he struggles to complete easy passes and then compare that to what Lallana does on the pitch.

• Downvote 1

flick, dispossessed, cruyff turn, tackled, misplaced pass, fingers through hair, nivea, cruyff turn, shit out of tackle, flick into touch, point, grimace slow down to shit out of tackle, goal every 23rd game, run fingers through hair, cruyff turn, nivea for boys, shit out of tackle, timid interview, cruyf turn into shower, nivea.

repeat to fade

That is absolutely brilliant mate. Pissed myself reading that and completely fucking accurate.

Criminal how fans don't recognise his contribution, he is the one who links up our attack.When he gets the ball in tight areas he gets it back to a team mate, he completed more passes in the oppositions half then Firmino or Coutinho after he had only been on the pitch ten minutes.

He should be starting every week and has been one of our best players this season.

Thanks for the confirmation that he's not good enough

Sometimes it just comes over me, like the staggering awareness of the inevitable end of the universe, or the consciousness that we are all doomed to death, that we paid 25 fucking million British fucking pounds for Adam Lallana and no one has gone to prison.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the confirmation that he's not good enough

I didn't say he should be the player we build a team around or that he should be here for years, he needs to improve his number of assists and goals if he wants to be here long term.

Right now though he is one of our best attacking players and has been the most consistent, our best performances have been with him on the pitch and we haven't done well without him.

Criminal how fans don't recognise his contribution, he is the one who links up our attack.When he gets the ball in tight areas he gets it back to a team mate, he completed more passes in the oppositions half then Firmino or Coutinho after he had only been on the pitch ten minutes.

He should be starting every week and has been one of our best players this season.

Haha. Mad cunt.

• Upvote 1

I think I'm in the minority here, but he doesn't frustrate me half as much as some of our other players do. I wouldn't have him as anything other than a squad player and the fee was ridic. but whenever I watch him I at least get the impression he gives a shit and he tries.

It's a shame hardly anything ever comes off for him mind.

I think I'm in the minority here, but he doesn't frustrate me half as much as some of our other players do. I wouldn't have him as anything other than a squad player and the fee was ridic. but whenever I watch him I at least get the impression he gives a shit and he tries.

It's a shame hardly anything ever comes off for him mind.

I feel sorry him a bit, he looked unlikely to possess anything but a year of good stats when we bought him, and he didn't choose his fee which was probably over twice his value. He has failed to make the step-up and will be binned off back to a smaller club when Klopp has finished pulling his hair transplants out over his lack of effectiveness and late game stamina. That Nivea ad was badly advised mind, that lot popping up on our screens after every effete performance.