Quantcast
Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool - Page 184 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool

8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

People are starting to realise what he brings to this side when he's missing. We've lacked leaders the last 2 games and it shows. He's a very important piece of the puzzle and there's a huge gap when he's out. 

I've seen this sentiment all over Twitter and such. It's simplistic to say this. We miss him like we would miss any good player, but him not being there is not even close to being the reason we lost today. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I've seen this sentiment all over Twitter and such. It's simplistic to say this. We miss him like we would miss any good player, but him not being there is not even close to being the reason we lost today. 

It's one of the reasons. We had zero leadership, nor any midfield presence. He brings both. Now it isn't like he's going to automatically make the front 3 score, or prevent Lovren being a cabbage, but he's the glue in the centre of the park and we're a lot poorer without him this season. 

• Upvote 1

Really missed him today, Hendo always plays it quick (often too quick), but that was what we badly needed today. Way too laborious.

6 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

It's one of the reasons. We had zero leadership, nor any midfield presence. He brings both. Now it isn't like he's going to automatically make the front 3 score, or prevent Lovren being a cabbage, but he's the glue in the centre of the park and we're a lot poorer without him this season. 

I don't disagree with any of that. He's an important player. I just think it's funny that not that long ago, many people wanted Henderson stripped of the captaincy and have it given to van Dijk. Well, van Dijk was captain today and we lost 3-0. Guess what that means? Absolutely nothing. 

He sets a tempo, that tends to correlate to a higher work rate. We looked like a team lacking that today; falling over the edge of calm don't-force-it composure into a quagmire of lackadaisical ineptitude.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I don't disagree with any of that. He's an important player. I just think it's funny that not that long ago, many morons wanted Henderson stripped of the captaincy and have it given to van Dijk. Well, van Dijk was captain today and we lost 3-0. Guess what that means? Absolutely nothing. 

Fixed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Baltar said:

How long until he's back? Can't return soon enough!

I think Keita has a better chance of playing against Bournemouth according to Jurgen's presser on Monday. I thought he also said Hendo was running but the offal doesnt say anything.

The irony in people now believing Henderson's absence is causing the team to fall apart is hilarious. Or it would be if the absence of one single player could actually explain a team suddenly turning to shite from back to front. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The irony in people now believing Henderson's absence is causing the team to fall apart is hilarious. Or it would be if the absence of one single player could actually explain a team suddenly turning to shite from back to front. 

You haven't got a fucking clue have you. 

Because I apologised and tried to be nice during a draft and inboxed you and said "its just internet banter don't be offended" ..... Who wouldn't? I don't wish harm on anyone who posts on this forum. Not even you.

You have no fucking idea. I bet you get your stats from FIFA or whatever other game you are wasting your mums lecky on. 

Never open your mouth until you know what you're talking about.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Because I apologised and tried to be nice during a draft and inboxed you and said "its just internet banter don't be offended" ..... Who wouldn't? I don't wish harm on anyone who posts on this forum. Not even you.

You have no fucking idea. I bet you get your stats from FIFA or whatever other game you are wasting your mums lecky on. 

You should probably start keeping the alcohol to a minimum.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

You should probably start keeping the alcohol to a minimum.

You'll get it when you can legally 

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

f2164da6e605560cf10ca6492cd78a43.gif

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

3 Stacks and Stig:

ArcticDeficientBushbaby.webp

That picture hasn't worked but I can only assume its fucking boring because its you. 

3 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I saw it before it was removed:

1C907B2D-A596-4267-9BBA-51EA51390789.gif

Ive just got a semi.