Quantcast
Christian Benteke - Page 69 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

WhiskeyJar

Christian Benteke

Call me mad but I'm prepared to give Benteke a little longer before officially adding him to the useless cunt list

Not how it works on here mate. You pick a side and you have to stick with it until the bitter end.

• Upvote 1

Not how it works on here mate. You pick a side and you have to stick with it until the bitter end.

Silly me . Thought the idea  was to bin them all off as quickly as possible 

That's Brendan's fault that. The Rodgers-Effect.

Yes everything is his fault , Global warming, the war in Syria, Migrants, Terrorism and Noel Edmonds all down to him 

Yes everything is his fault , Global warming, the war in Syria, Migrants, Terrorism and Noel Edmonds all down to him

No no no. I wouldn't go that far. I'll stick to binning-players-without-giving-them-a-chance-itis is strictly a Rodgers phenomenon.

Not as good as Wayne Rooney who didn't score for six months last year but fucking BANGS them in against San Marino, Gibraltar and Genk. Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

It says in that article he's worried he's "not a Liverpool type of player"

Nothing to worry about if you ask me. We're a shit team, he's a shit player. A perfect blend of fecal matter imo.

"I hear people say he is not a Liverpool type of player...' is the quote, and it is attributed to the coach who was interviewed, not Benteke. Just want to clarify that.

Was he subbed off because of performance or injury? I'm watching a French stream, and my french est tres mal.

Was he subbed off because of performance or injury? I'm watching a French stream, and my french est tres mal.

I'm assuming performance because he was piss poor to be honest. But the injury may have had a factor on his performance

I'm assuming performance because he was piss poor to be honest. But the injury may have had a factor on his performance

He couldn't control the ball.

Frightening to be honest, he has some great players around him at national level. Looked way out on place with them.

Steve Peters must be seething that some Belgian quack is moving in on his territory.

• Upvote 3

Steve Peters must be seething that some Belgian quack is moving in on his territory.

Peters was a committee signing for sure and was fucked off/sidelined I reckon like the rest of the committee dealings.

Benteke should be used to working with mental coaches after Sherwood and Rodgers.