Quantcast
The Real Madrid Thread - XMF - Arguing over ex Managers Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TK421

The Real Madrid Thread

Guest LFD

Probably, with fans like you.

They'll come second, maybe third in the league.

They do well in Europe, maybe winning the Champs League.

The Madrid fans will not like his brand of football.

Benitez will probably get involved in some politics, either with Perez or maybe Casillas.

He'll then get sacked.  

Guest Numero Veinticinco

They'll come second, maybe third in the league.

They do well in Europe, maybe winning the Champs League.

The Madrid fans will not like his brand of football.

Benitez will probably get involved in some politics, either with Perez or maybe Casillas.

He'll then get sacked.

Well, the last sentence is right.

• Upvote 1

Fuck real Madrid. I'll always love Rafa but real madri9d and everything they stand for is shithousery from top to bottom. The Spanish Chelsea. Fucking royalist franco bastards. I shit em

• Upvote 5

He is crying because he asked for a table and they bought him a lamp, a tv stand, a bookcase, a couch, a mirror and a shelving unit, and all paid for by the Spanish tax payer

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rafa Beneathus -- oh how we laughed....oh how we laughed...

'He'll never get a job at a big club again'.

Fuck real Madrid. I'll always love Rafa but real madri9d and everything they stand for is shithousery from top to bottom. The Spanish Chelsea. Fucking royalist franco bastards. I shit em

That's where I'm at unfortunately.  I'll always wish Rafa success (well apart from when he was at Chelsea obviously) and I know he's a Madrid man through and through but as a football club I simply despise them.

I am laughing my arse off at the twitterati going insane about them appointing him though.  'Why Benitez?' I've seen many asking. Well my guess would be that since the 2000-01 season Real have only finished outside the top two in three seasons (2000-01, 2003-04 and 2013-14) and in two of those Rafa won the league.

I'll be amazed if he lasts more than three seasons just because it's Real, but it will be interesting to see what he does with a team with their resources.  Possibilities, no?

I'll be amazed if he lasts more than three seasons just because it's Real, but it will be interesting to see what he does with a team with their resources.  Possibilities, no?

I'd be surprised if he's expecting any more than two. They've had 12 managers in the last 12 years.

• Upvote 2