You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone ever cut a skin tag off?

lifetime fan

I've actually got quite a few now but it's just one that's annoying me.

As soon as I start playing golf more regularly I seem to get them pop up overnight the little cunts.

How do you tie cotton around them when they are in your armpit and only have one free hand?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Anyone ever cut if a skin tag? No, but I have cut a notch out of my ballbag once when I was shaving them.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Yip cotton wool down at the root will work however if it is big tag and wee bit fleshy will be absolutely rank in 5 days time mine like yours was in armpit and could not sleep at night with smell had to use nail clippers to remove as it was taking ages to fall off.

You sleep with your nose in your armpit?

Had one removed by some bitches nails once, it bled like the said bitch on painters day.

I have and this is the truth, on the shaft of my knob.

Circumcised when I was a kid so no foreskin and a skin tag appeared a few years ago and it was pissing me off. Read up what it was and didnt want to go to anyone for it, made sure it was definitely a skin tag nothing std.

Got a proper swan morton scalpel from when I used to work in a drawing office and a brand new blade out of a packet, same as a surgeon would use, made sure it was clean think I did that with boiling water cant remember now.

I had to get a pair of tweezers that would stay shut on there own so I could grab the skin tag in, stretch the skin and get the blade under it, Awkward and needed me knob to be at least semi on or stretched out a bit  but it wouldnt have it, what with putting ice cubes on it for a start.

When it came to the cut I was thinking it would just be like when you put a knife in butter but it wouldnt cut so had to give it a slight sawing motion and in about 2 seconds it was off. little bit of blood but kept it clean with swabs and stuff and it healed up with a scab and it was fine, stupid thing to do maybe but it worked. Nothings dropped off and Ive had tests and stuff since.

So to answer your question yes I have.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...

Went to the quacks this afternoon, I'd about 18

Of the little checkers that needed to go. I'm led out on the table and the doc starts talking me through it.

I'm expecting him to tell me they'll freeze them off when he says he won't bother giving me any injections as that'll take too long and hea going to burn them off.

He then gets out a fucking soldering iron.

I'm in fucking agony.

• Upvote 1