You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Cup 2014

Phil Neville despite his creditable challenge for the most ignorant,annoying cunt of the tournament award has narrowly missed out. I had my first experience of Jason Roberts on Radio 5 in the car earlier, Words fail me , Do jobs get awarded by lottery at the BBC now ?

Didn't mean harm? Only a coward makes that kind of tackle knowing the possible consequences on the opposition player.

It doesn't matter whether he meant it or not (although it looked intentional to me). A straightforward red card for "serious foul play".

Phil Neville - "It's amazinh how the team that goes down to 10 men gets galvanised by it".

Unless it's England in which case they'll shit the bed, camp out on the edge of their own box and show 'passion' and 'pride'.

Phil Neville despite his creditable challenge for the most ignorant,annoying cunt of the tournament award has narrowly missed out. I had my first experience of Jason Roberts on Radio 5 in the car earlier, Words fail me , Do jobs get awarded by lottery at the BBC now ?

Don't forget Danny Mills' "he should be jailed for life" from yesterday.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Phil, his brother is literally better than him at everything.

Better at coaching, better at football, better as a pundit. And a bigger cunt to top it all off.

Poor Phil. Christmas must really suck for him.

• Upvote 3

All part of their "Care in the Corporation" scheme.

• Upvote 1

BBC commentators saying it was harsh red card for Valencia but only the other week saying Sterlings was deserved as it was a rash stupid challenge. It's soft cunts like these that make me watch to the football in Arabic, that way I have no fucking clue what they are spouting.

Don't forget Danny Mills' "he should be jailed for life" from yesterday.

All whilst backing the likes of ched Evans, maroon harewood, collymore and lee hughes for their past indescretions, of which all were criminal convictions, but they've serviced their time, and should be allowed to get on with their lives, but no, some dirty foreigner should be banned for live /jailed

I actually feel a bit sorry for Phil, his brother is literally better than him at everything.

Better at coaching, better at football, better as a pundit. And a bigger cunt to top it all off.

Poor Phil. Christmas must really suck for him.

I think Herman was better at cricket as a boy, to be fair.