You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Pistonbroke

Just watched all 19 series of "Vikings." I know it has been out a while but just got around to it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait until series 3 is out early next year. Particularly liked the actress Katheryn  Winnick who plays Lagertha, any woman with alcohol in her name is fine by me, plus she's fucking gorgeous, she'd get my longboat any day.  9 bloody axes out of 10. 

katherynbig.jpg

Katheryn-Winnick-Photoshoot-for-Toro-Mag

katheryn-winnick-hollywood.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The Walking Dead new season two episode. Fucking fantastic. Even made me wretch a couple of times. 10 out of 10.

Yeah, that was a dickie ending.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Oh, and I watched the pilot of Kingdom, which is about MMA and the people who go to that gym and are in the family. I really quite enjoyed it. It looks like it could have promise. You should check it out. Family, drugs, addiction, fighting, some tits, hardship. That sort of stuff.

Been watching more Parks and Recreation season 2. Can't believe how quickly I fell in love with this show. I've ignored American comedies for ages (with the exception of Curb) but tthis past year I've watched this along with Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny.. and they've all been superb. 

The similarities with the Office are obvious, but it also feels very (old) Simpsons to me at times, which is probably the biggest compliment I could give a show as old Simpsons is my favourite show ever. My mate who told me to watch it says the quality does dip in the latter seasons, but for now quality stuff/10. 

I couldn't get passed the second episode of The Strain. Total shite, that. One of my favourite shows, American Horror Story, was back. Looks fucking shite.

I didn't like the Strain much either.  Too generic.  Couldn't be bothered.  Stopped after 2 episodes myself.

I watched the American HS the other night.  I haven't seen any of them before but i thought it was really good. 

Struggling with the second season on The Americans. It's taken me about 6 weeks to watch 8 episodes. Real drop in quality I think. 6/10 so far.

Ray Donovan is shite, in my humble opinion. Really overrated. No humour in it and chocker full of unlikeable characters. Also wasted James Woods which is criminal. 3/10.

Banshee is absolutely ace. 9/10.

Going against the grain it seems, but I think Hannibal is very, very overrated too. I've watched the first season and most of the second and it's just not doing it for me. I find myself rather bored when watching it. 5/10.

Also, do people not think it's worth giving something more than 2 episodes before quitting? If I like the premise of something I'll give it at least 4-5 episodes to see how it pans out. Which is exactly what I did with the Leftovers. Which is also shite.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I gave up on Hannibal after one episode simply because the guy playing Will Graham annoyed me. A shame cos i'm a big fan of Mikkelsen.

Forget about ol' wrongy wrong pants up there. It's brilliant. After the first few episodes, that bizarre time reversal shit stops. It's good.