You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 16/12/2023 at 12:10, VladimirIlyich said:

I've not heard of the books on which they're based so it's a blank canvas to me. Gary Oldham is brilliant and it's an excellent series but some of the supporting cast are not the greatest actors. It doesn't spoil it but is a low point.

Jack Lowden is ace. 

18 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Another one for Fargo season 5, good so far, a return to form as I gave up on 3 and didn't watch 4.

Same, although i was tempted to watch S4 as it has Salavatore Esposito (Genny from Gomorrah) in it. Who is broadcasting the latest series of Fargo btw?   

12 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Just finished series 1 of Succession. 

I’ll be binging series 2 tomorrow night. 

Did you know it has the same main writer as Peep Show? Equally hilarious in parts. 

I watched the dinner party Peep Show again this week (eye shadow, Moroccan theme etc etc). Still brilliant. 

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Did you know it has the same main writer as Peep Show? Equally hilarious in parts. 

I watched the dinner party Peep Show again this week (eye shadow, Moroccan theme etc etc). Still brilliant. 

Never watched peep show properly, just dipped in and out. 

They certainly know how to write a cunt of a character and make you cringe watching it like the first time you watched the office. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Elite said:

Murder At The End Of The World - 7.8/10

Tech-themed murder mystery mini-series. It's a good watch and doesn't outstay it's welcome. I really liked it.

Enjoyed it too but I thought the finale was really poor; predictable and up it's own arse.

Pity.

7.5/10 for the whole thing

3 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Enjoyed it too but I thought the finale was really poor; predictable and up it's own arse.

Pity.

7.5/10 for the whole thing

I liked the ending, different slant on the usual in these types of shows but can see why some wouldn't. Overall though as you say, good stuff.