You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fallout 4

Cardie

Did you clear our that manufacturing plant of raiders?

The Corvega plant inside & out, needed to fast travel back to my settlement halfway through to stock up on stimpaks and drop off all the weapons I'd acquired.

It's a tough job, also make sure you go all the way to the top of the tallest tower outside the plant where you'll find a bobblehead.

• Upvote 2

The Corvega plant inside & out, needed to fast travel back to my settlement halfway through to stock up on stimpaks and drop off all the weapons I'd acquired.

It's a tough job, also make sure you go all the way to the top of the tallest tower outside the plant where you'll find a bobblehead.

I have half completed it then fast travelled away. Quite a confusing layout, I got lost a few times. Will go back once I have resupplied. Need more Stimpaks but can't find many, usually have to use them up pretty quickly.

Does anyone know what a Graded product is? I assume it is pre owned, but there must be something else.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/graded-product-playstation-4-500gb-console-with-fallout-4-887697

If it follows the pattern of the stuff that gets auctioned off by the bigger retailers it's generally something they won't sell because it's either been returned or the box is damaged etc.

It being game selling it I'd expect they are still offering warranty etc as normal.

• Upvote 1

Not tested it but don't think you have to clear all the raiders just the non-generic ones (jared) and you can get to him relatively easily. The loot throughout the rest of the plant is pretty minor apart from the bobble head so you're not missing much if you go after him for the quest and go after the bobble head later.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Me too first time around, just reverted to a previous save to test a theory.

Tip: If you leave your power armour take the power core with you or someone will take your suit.

I don't even wear it. I used it for the Deathclaw mission early on but not since.