You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

We have a guy in our work who is a proper high level arse licker. Whenever the big bosses are around he's strutting round the office of his phone making out he's running the show. Whenever anyone new starts especially women he occupies a hot desk near them and talks needlessly loud making out he's the fabric holding the company together.

Sad arsehole.

• Upvote 1

Could never believe how cowed people are by nonentity managers. Spent over 30 years listening to big talk in pubs / on coffee breaks and then watching them shit themselves when it came to standing up for themselves in person.

Did the area union job for a good while and had to give it up as it was getting ridiculous - The likes of

' The manager isn't following the rules on holidays & I can't get time off with my family '

' No problem , what's his/her name & I'll have a word '

' Will you have to mention my name ? '

' I can hardly sort it out without can I ? '

' Oh leave it then '

• Upvote 2

Could never believe how cowed people are by nonentity managers. Spent over 30 years listening to big talk in pubs / on coffee breaks and then watching them shit themselves when it came to standing up for themselves in person.

Did the area union job for a good while and had to give it up as it was getting ridiculous - The likes of

' The manager isn't following the rules on holidays & I can't get time off with my family '

' No problem , what's his/her name & I'll have a word '

' Will you have to mention my name ? '

' I can hardly sort it out without can I ? '

' Oh leave it then '

I was chair of our union in my last job and this was a constantly problem adding to probably the most thankless unpaid role I'll ever do.  

Speaking of arselickers we used to have a fella and a woman who would be constantly following them in a line.  They were labeled "the human centipede"

• Upvote 3

People who speed walk round the office like they've just followed through and need to get to the bog but actually pretending to be some overly important cunt who is 1 minute late to a meeting room that is 30 seconds away.

We have a group of them, one literally runs - runs - round the office, the gormless cunt, with his fucking laptop all the time. I sit looking onto a corner so see these pricks every day, one nearly took clean out one of the new girls the other day. But it happens all the time, banging into people because the daft cunts are going too fast. Matter of time before the first headbang.

Also brown-nosing cunts. We have this one cunt who keeps looking over at his line manager, almost for approval, every time he walks into the office. Snide fucker as well. Looks like Joe fucking 90.

Haha we had one we used to call Ben Richards

When journalists sneer back at critics of their employer by pointing out that, actually, the website/sunday edition is a different company entirely.

The shared branding is there to create association between the platforms you silly twats. It's totally reasonable for the public to therefore associate them. The legal structure of your non-dom, tax evading fascist overlord's businesses is not number one on our list of concerns. The bullshit propaganda the whole structure pushes on the public is. Write for them, take their money, expect to be associated as part of it.

You hear the odd funny line but I couldn't sit through a whole performance of the likes of Tim Vine , Milton Jones or Stuart Francis.

You can't beat a good pun, infact today I hit mine with a hammer and there wasn't a scratch on it.....dam dum dum tisssshh

Yeah they are good in singular use but nothing worse than getting bombarded with the fuckers.

• Upvote 1

That fucking cunts me off. The owner of the last company I worked for has a Lamborghini, and he'd turn up to the office in it from time to time, just breeze in all casual like. Seeing the fucking droneheaded lemmings I worked with rushing over to suck him off was most vexing. Especially since the pay was absolute shite. Still, it was nice to see where all our hard work was going.

I honestly hope he drives it into a fucking wall.

I hope he drives into a wall and all his car fawning gobshite employees are lined up in front of said wall.

My best mate’s boss has a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. The boss pays his workforce between £8 and £12 p/h and he gathered all the lads together in the canteen before the General Election last year and to inform them that if Labour got in then due to changes in tax he’d have no choice but to cancel their £500 Christmas bonus.

My mate isn’t politically aware and doesn’t vote although he did tell me that most of the other lads in there are the same but half of them went and voted Tory anyway because of what he’d said.

Massive knobhead.

So that's the cost of dignity these days ? £500. They deserve How the fuck do they sleep at night.

• Upvote 1

When journalists sneer back at critics of their employer by pointing out that, actually, the website/sunday edition is a different company entirely.

The shared branding is there to create association between the platforms you silly twats. It's totally reasonable for the public to therefore associate them. The legal structure of your non-dom, tax evading fascist overlord's businesses is not number one on our list of concerns. The bullshit propaganda the whole structure pushes on the public is. Write for them, take their money, expect to be associated as part of it.

Sunday Express twat on Question Time?

The boy bought a second hand gaming chair a while back and one of the aux ports has been playing up of late, with the entire fixture coming loose on a couple of occasions. The sound completely went on it last week and I’ve been kind of expecting that to happen, so we drove an hour each way yesterday to pick up another one that was listed for sale on Facebook.

Got it home and it became clear that it wasn’t his chair that was broken but the Toslink optical audio converter. £7 for a replacement from Amazon. Fucking bastard.

• Upvote 1