You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aaron Ramsey Vs Jordan Henderson: Who would you prefer to have on your team?

WhiskeyJar

Who would rather have on your team?   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Aaron Ramsey Vs Jordan Henderson

Hendo has made himself indispensable.  One of the first names on the teamsheet.  He's made a mockery of suggestions that he's not top 4 standard.  A £25m rated player in today's market. 

His finish for the first was excellent.  Did well for the second goal too.

Seems to be about this time of the season when he starts scoring.

I think he occasionally bombs on a bit too much and leaves us a bit short in midfield when the ball gets lost.

• 1 year later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Aaron Ramsey is better. He was excellent before that injury and i'm not surprised to see him in the goals again. I would expect more goals from him with the likes of Ozil loading the bullets. Just a matter of staying fit for Ramsey. With his quick feet and skill he might get clattered again.

Hendo hater.

Get a sense of humour then!

Had to laugh at that, mate. Considering your recent conversation with Stringers.

The original question. Not even funny anymore.

Agreed. Still Hendo.

Henderson is coming out of his shell more with SG being on the pitch less.  Ramsey can't get out of the casualty ward.  Henderson is developing as a player, while Ramsey can't stay fit long enough to get his boots dirty.  Ramsey may have been classed as technically better at one stage, but even then I'd have picked Henderson.  Now it's not even a contest.

I certainly don't dislike Henderson but Ramsey is technically better isnt he?

Never seen Ramsay provide an assist like Henderson did on Wed. Hendersons done it several times this season. So I guess it depends on the technique involved. Henderson doesn't get involved in one touch moves into the area as much as a fit Ramsay but he has in the past, right now we have other players to do that so he stays deeper... Don't see that as a lack of technique.

In the last couple of months especially since Gerrard got injured Henderson has been outstanding and at this moment in time there is no way I would pick two Aaron Ramsey's over him. Who has even noticed Gerrard has been injured or wondering when he will be fit again? that's how good Henderson has been lately

That's the thing about Gerrard being injured recently.  We're seeing how the team will fare without him in future.  And it looks pretty fucking good at the moment.

The question is now, who do you drop when Gerrard is fit again ?  We're into that groove again, fuck rocking the boat at this stage out of loyalty and sentiment.

Fuck being a manager !

Ramsey brings the ball forward better, but Hendo's improvement continues to be impressive. It's nice to see him get plaudits for what he's doing on the ball, rather than just plugging gaps. It's no great surprise that when the defence gets more solid, and there's a DM in the side, he looks a far greater goal threat.

I'd say Henderson now but Ramsey would of easily got the vote last season. It's just Henderson never seems to get injured and get's better and better whereas the injuries to Ramsey have hindered his development. Both class players though, they'd compliment each other well if they played together.