You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

There have been figures quoted in the region of 30-35 million.

Fair enough stats show he's good, but can he really cope with the premier league?

Can you really know that any player who hasn't played in the PL will cope with it? Risks are always there..

It's all quiet. I guess we have failed to sign this guy too. Shocker...

I negged you, and I almost never neg. it's comments like yours that are one of the reasons that all the stuff that surrounds modern football is shite. People sitting at a computer hitting refresh every 30 seconds and then getting more and more annoyed when there hasn't been an update after each refresh.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

All this rep/neg stuff needs knocking on the head. It's so 2005. The internet has moved on.

Now, back to pretending Willian is going to sign.

There's a picture on twitter of two lads apparently meeting him out last night in Garlands, he told them he's signing on Tuesday, I'd say its 90% bollocks but the only thing I would say is it was from two die hard reds. It's staggering why people make these things up, and its very sad, unless its true.

All this rep/neg stuff needs knocking on the head. It's so 2005. The internet has moved on.

Now, back to pretending Willian is going to sign.

Rep/neg is the only thing stopping us arming ourselves with axes and bolt cutters and hunting other posters down and cutting off their fingers until they can't type. Hell, if the rep/neg system didn't exist Xerxes would have no extremities left and he wouldn't be getting back from anywhere in haste.

I negged you, and I almost never neg. it's comments like yours that are one of the reasons that all the stuff that surrounds modern football is shite. People sitting at a computer hitting refresh every 30 seconds and then getting more and more annoyed when there hasn't been an update after each refresh.

Fair enough. If you see my post above, I said I got the point. Sorry guys, I'm just really hoping we will sign him. I'll shut up now, or at least be positive. Well forget it, we got a fantastic start yesterday and if we could add Willian to this side we would rip many defenses apart this season.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Rep/neg is the only thing stopping us arming ourselves with axes and bolt cutters and hunting other posters down and cutting off their fingers until they can't type.

Heh, when you put it that way... slowly backs away.

Based on yesterdays showing Lucas will be awesome this season. Other positions have a higher priority.

He played well for half the game. Unfortunately he is still the weak link in the team. The opposition knows he ain't mobile, and we are susceptible to counter attacks through the middle.

If he can pick it up, then lets see, but I think this may be our Achilles heel this season.