You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Suarez Bite

Red Banjo

We need to get the PR Machine kick started.

For a start this thread needs to be edited to be called "The Suarez Nip".

Whenever it's mentioned by anyone associated with the club, it should be referred to only as "nip" or "nibble".

Fuck sake. People already think he's racist.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering if it's a message to RA. "If you want me you'll need to supply me with 2 chavski players a week to feast on as I now have a taste for chav blood!"

Fuck the media and the rest of the pricks out there. He may do mad things, and be a bit off his head at times but he's our nutter and I want him to stay.

Oh and skysports. I mean how stupid is the media circus in Britain. Stop and think about it for a second. Seriously there is a channel that has 24hr sports news action and people pay money for this crap? for watching a cunt with a tie, all serious, reading tweets about a footballer who had just bitten another footballer, about cricket, swimming and golf? That's hilarious.

How socially and nationally embarrassing is that? Paying money for such shit?

Here's what I've learned... We don't usually replace our best players with other players of equivalent or better talent. We don't seem to find players who can change a game all on their own. So I don't think folks are 'lording' Suarez. I think some of us value a talented player and want the club to do their best to keep him. Here's why: we seem not to be very good at spending our transfer funds wisely. Selling our best players is not a very good idea, either. I don't know who is talking about relegation, or mid-table mediocrity, but we haven't been top four contenders for some time.

I remember the hysteria on here and other Liverpool forums when Owen, Torres and other went.

I agree with you about us not spending wisely once good players have left us in the past

But then our style of play was so rigid and defensive you could only get a few players to fit what we needed.

Now we have a style that is much more fliud and attacking and we create spaces much better and attack much better.

We also have a manger that spent 20 million in January and brought in 2 players that have improved us a lot in that department

you said this:

"We don't seem to find players who can change a game all on their own"

Like sturridge did today in the 2nd half you mean?

I am not worried if Suarez goes, as long as we get the 50-60 million he is worth. We can re-build and deepen our squad and become even stronger.

He is a great player but not irreplaceable because of what we need and how we play.

I just wish some people would chill the fuck out and realise this

Learn what? Did you bother to have a look at the table? We have become a midtable mediocrity since Alonso and Torres left.

No we didn't. Suarez was signed as Torres' partner not as his replacement.

No

We were shit while Torres was here for his last year aswell

Doesnt matter why Suarez was signed the fact is ther are other good players in the world

Just like Torres just like Suarez

We will be fine, we have a much better game plan then we did back then. There are plenty of players who can fit into our system.

It's very childish behaviour at best, but hardly deliberately injurious. Biting is apparently rather common in children under three but rare in adults. Just confirms Luis is a big kid.

Smacks of someone who as an adult has failed to develop any form of impulse control and will lash out often in a child like manner. He'll be sold because of this, that'll be two successive clubs who have shown him the door because he can't stop biting people.

I'd suggest a therapist and mood stabilisers....for me as well.

No

Doesnt matter why Suarez was signed the fact is ther are other good players in the world.

all of them buzzing to come and play Rodgers' version of Tiki taka

We will be fine, we have a much better game plan then we did back then..

you are a comedian.

There are plenty of players who can fit into our system.

care to name a few?

Edited by Nightcat

I remember the hysteria on here and other Liverpool forums when Owen, Torres and other went.

I agree with you about us not spending wisely once good players have left us in the past

But then our style of play was so rigid and defensive you could only get a few players to fit what we needed.

Now we have a style that is much more fliud and attacking and we create spaces much better and attack much better.

We also have a manger that spent 20 million in January and brought in 2 players that have improved us a lot in that department

you said this:

"We don't seem to find players who can change a game all on their own"

Like sturridge did today in the 2nd half you mean?

I am not worried if Suarez goes, as long as we get the 50-60 million he is worth. We can re-build and deepen our squad and become even stronger.

He is a great player but not irreplaceable because of what we need and how we play.

I just wish some people would chill the fuck out and realise this

Exception, not the rule. He did it in the 2nd half of today. Great seeing that today. This does not happen very often.

I don't think we replace our best players. Who you think we would get, and who we would actually end up buying, are two different things. Think Aquilani 'replacing' Alonso. Mascherano? Poulsen. Torres does not equal Carroll. It's not impossible that we could replace Suarez. I don't want us to and think it would be a bad idea. I don't have your confidence that we would replace and rebuild or deepen our squad through the sale of our best players. We haven't been doing that for about 5-6 years.

I don't share your confidence that we would spend whatever we get for Suarez wisely. Again, he's an exception rather than the rule. As was the second half performance of Sturridge today. We don't make a habit of buying exceptional players.

all of the buzzing to come and play for Rodgers' version of Tiki taka

you are a comedian.

care to name a few?

The fact your dying for Carroll to come back shows the depth of your football knowledge, your the equivalent of a village idiot on this forum

Any suggestions i make will be wasted on your stupidity because you think Andy Carroll is the answer to all our prayers

So im going to suggest Emile Heskey and maybe get Michael Owen back from Stoke

The fact your dying for Carroll to come back shows the depth of your football knowledge, your the equivalent of a village idiot on this forum

Any suggestions i make will be wasted on your stupidity because you think Andy Carroll is the answer to all our prayers

So im going to suggest Emile Heskey and maybe get Michael Owen back from Stoke

I knew you were a trolling from your first post. I'm laughing at all those who took you seriously.

Trolling at 2am on football forums... Is this how you spend your late night breaks from self-fisting your own ass?

Exception, not the rule. He did it in the 2nd half of today. Great seeing that today. This does not happen very often.

I don't think we replace our best players. Who you think we would get, and who we would actually end up buying, are two different things. Think Aquilani 'replacing' Alonso. Mascherano? Poulsen. Torres does not equal Carroll. It's not impossible that we could replace Suarez. I don't want us to and think it would be a bad idea. I don't have your confidence that we would replace and rebuild or deepen our squad through the sale of our best players. We haven't been doing that for about 5-6 years.

I don't share your confidence that we would spend whatever we get for Suarez wisely. Again, he's an exception rather than the rule. As was the second half performance of Sturridge today. We don't make a habit of buying exceptional players.

If we had Roy hodgson here i would be just as fearful

But i have faith in Brendan Rodgers mainly becuase he has finally signed players like Sturridge and Couthino who have a first touch, vision, balance, pace and awareness

Previous managers have over looked these vital traits needed for attacking players and gone for qualities like "work rate, power and strength"

Football has moved on, we have a manger who is aware of this and we dont play defensive bullshit tactics anymore. We will be fine.

I knew you were a trolling from your first post. I'm laughing at all those who took you seriously.

Trolling at 2am on football forums... Is this how you pass your late night breaks from self-fisting your own ass?

I think people laugh at you daily, not even on this forum

I also think your THE MOST stupid poster i've come across on here. Your lack of knowledge is shocking and it scares me that people like you are allowed to watch football and then you allow your brain to form an opinion.

Please find another sport, this one isnt for you.

I want us to keep him too, in the grand scheme of things players have been forgiven for far worse acts, but it doesn't mean he's not a tool.

Agree with this completely, though I'm not sure tool is the way I'd describe him, "fucking psychotic" is more like it. What Suarez did is indefensible in terms of actually trying to say that type of behavior is okay.

To put in perspective, Roy Keane pretty much admitted to intentionally breaking a players leg and Cantona fucking Bruce Lee kicked a fan, as we all know United sold neither as a reaction nor should we sell our Luis.

I've got no doubt that he'll get a lengthy and deserved ban but the calls to sell him are ridiculous in my opinion. I've even seen a comment by a United supporter telling people to get a grip on the Sky website about it. He's certainly done no worse than Cantona did. Of course we all know the media will call for his head but fuck if I care what they think about LFC. We need players of his caliber and if he goes psychotic at times we have to deal with it and get him the help he needs.

All of that said though I could see FSG cashing in on him if the right offer comes in. I don't think they'll take a cut-price deal because they're businessmen first but if someone makes a £45-50m bid then he's probably gone.

I think people laugh at you daily, not even on this forum

I also think your THE MOST stupid poster i've come across on here. Your lack of knowledge is shocking and it scares me that people like you are allowed to watch football and then you allow your brain to form an opinion.

Please find another sport, this one isnt for you.

Yeah, I know this sport is too smart, it's only for intelligent people and fans like you. You are the Isaac Newton of football fans. You must be a physicist or something?

you are hilarious.

Tell me now that's it's late and no one is reading. What time is your break over and you get back to self fisting your own ass? do you do it in front of a mirror? do you film yourself doing it?

Biting is disgusting. It's childish, but it won't end someone's career (unless he has HIV). It doesn't rate in its seriousness with the Callum Mcmanaman lunge or even Torres' elbow into Carra's cheekbone. It's time for some objectivity but naturlally there won't be any!

He'll be banned even if the ref says he saw it. But it will blow over. I think the club has handled it really well so far.

It'd actually make more sense if he was doing crazy shit like this when he isn't playing well, as you could say he has allowed the opposition to wind him up and cause him to lose focus on playing well.

As it is, it appears that the closer he is to bending and/or breaking the rules, the better he plays.

I've really liked the club's reaction so far. Here's hoping it goes some way to reducing what is likely to be a suspension.

We need to get the PR Machine kick started.

For a start this thread needs to be edited to be called "The Suarez Nip".

I was thinking something similar reading the various outcries of the oh-so-many drama queens on this thread.

Next time I go to Carra's bar, I am half-expecting to see a new item on the menu. Imagine having this conversation:

SS: May I take your order, Sir?

BR: Sure, I'd like 2 cokes and a Suarez Bite. Large, please.

SS: How would you like it cooked?

BR: I'd like it BLOODY please, thanks!

It's fucking hilarious. I can't stop laughing every time I see it. arrrrghhh arrrrghh... our little Wolfman.

Equally hilarious are all the drama queens. "It's a sad day for the football club", "It's a sad day for Humanity","I'm ashamed as a football fan".

No it isn't. It's fucking hilarious and I can't stop laughing.

My thoughts exactly. It's incredible to watch, this.

Fans up and down the country pretending to be actually bothered about this when no-one actually gives a fuck. Not one single person at any point has had any genuine concern for the health of Ivanovic. No one cares. It's all politics. All point scoring. No-one does faux outrage like English footy fans/media.

And what's more incredible is that we have many of our own fans whose prime concern seems to be the thoughts of all these insincere idiots. It's this weird game that seems to be way out of hand. Just bizarre stuff.

I was laughing my head off when it happened. He's completely mental when he gets on a footy pitch obviously. I'm just bothered about the ban.