You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

End of Price's career?

Not as long as he doesn't fight Thompson again. He was totally tight - didn't fight his own fight and looked scared of losing. He probably needs to forget about being a title contender and just be dangerous from now on. He could beat top fighters but he needs to lose the fear of losing. His mentality was really lacking - no way Thompson should have bossed him so easily.

Hilarious interview from Thompson at the end there. I actually quite like the guy after that.

Price is pretty much finished now surely, he can't take a punch. Watching that then and you have to think that even Tyson Fury would fuck him up.

That's pretty damning.

Maybe Fury might be tempted now? It would be good to see him go against Fury with no expectations.

Remember Price talking about Audley Harrison before he beat him on Radio City, commentator saying wasn’t he a bit of a joke now. To be fair Price was respectful, that wasn’t long ago.

Thought Price would do well, thought he had all the attributes. People have said he wasn’t fit, that wouldn’t be excusable. He maybe has one more fight / loss before becoming a joke like they spoke about Harrison becoming on the radio.

The odds for Thompson were ridiculous, it's over for Price, in the sense that he has no skill, no heart, no physical conditioning or mandible capable of taking a punch. Barre that he seems to possess a decent head of hair and a tearful Paul Daniels lookalike as a promoter.

i want to see the TV movie of Prices career, it'll be like Million Dollar Baby, only without the sad ending, just "cheers Pricey lad, put these frozen mushy's on your chin there lad.....err now probably isn't the best time but the missus wants a quote, the dishwashers broken, think you can come round Monday, if your not still concussed?"

Then Pricey say's "sound la", to the backdrop of 'hearts on fire', Maloney and him high five (backlit so their in shadow) and walk out the echo arena holding hands.

A future on the doors is in store for him, pity.

Before he fought TT whenever i heard him speak i was never convinced, he sounded like someone who didn't really believe what he was saying a lot of the time.

He must be absolutely gutted to blow that for a second time in front of everyone expecting him to win, feel bad for him, pro sport can be brutal at times, fucking hope it isn't again on Centre court in 12 hours, can't be dealing with that again.

You could see it coming from the 2nd round,he was gasping for air then.

Very poor from Price,he is a decent boxer and should have boxed instead of getting into a fire fight.Price has a bit of the Khan about him in that he doesn't fight in a way that will win him fights and when he gets hit he doesn't recover well.

Wether it was a case of Price not being in shape or the occasion getting to him im not sure.

Thompson was good and i think got to the point where he knew he could just walk

through and trade with Price.The interview was superb.Always makes me laugh when the commentators/interviewer start apologizing for swearing,if you are happy to watch boxing i doubt you will be offended by the odd bit of swearing.

Long road for Price if he wants to carry on,needs to go back to square one and maybe move to the states away from being a big fish in a pretty small pond over here.He is well being Fury and Chisora but not many below them that can touch him.

Also what the fuck was the midget doing in the ring with the flag

If any of you are on twitter you'd of seen my £10 bet come in!

£5 on Thompson and £5 on Thompson KO between 4-6. £97 profit. Price is done.

Backed Thompson to win by KO before i went out, very big price considering he he done it already and Price is untested.

That's about it for Price for me, just not good enough when he takes a punch.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread somewhere, have worried about David's chin since the Camarelle fight in the Olympics. I like Price, so tried to convince myself that it was different training / styles in the pro's etc. but was conning myself. Disappointed I never went with my head on the 7/2 for a Thompson win.