You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would You Have Sakho Back At LFC?

jonnyp

Yes id have him back if he has learnt to stop fucking around. Not sure Klopp will though. Dont think he much better than Matip or Lovren but he is far better than Klavan and Gomez.

I'd like to see him and Matip together. Might be worth Klopp taking him to the post season games in Australia and see how it goes

Yes. We need more flawed players on big wages that the manager won't pick.

Yep

We need higher standards.

We've been doing this for years now.

'Who's this we've been linked with?'

'Sounds shite'

'he could do a job'

'Yes he could do a job'

'Seems shite'

'Good tackle! Maybe he'll come good!'

'Bad tackle, i hate football, get rid!'

'Good game today, maybe he's turned a corner!'

It's the hope that kills you. The only players we own who don't fit into the above description are Coutinho, Mane and Matip. The rest will let us down again, and again and again when the shit hits the fan.

They either don't have the raw ability to perform week in and week out, or they don't have the mental ability, or both.

• Upvote 1

Id rather we got someone better but i honestly dont think theres much between him and Lovren and he is better than the others. Matip not overly convincing either but needs to play 15-20 games on the spin with some good players round him

I honestly dont think we will sign anyone other than a new 3rd choice CB. If they are giving Lovren a 100k plus a week deal its not to sit on the bench. Id like to see him snd Matip together for 20 games with some sort of DM infront. Thing is neither look capable of stringing 20 games together

Been impressed with Zaha this year. Never got a chance at the mancs and under Moyes was never going to play well.

If Palace want Sakho wouldn't mind him coming the other way,depending on who we could get as other options. The number 1 options looks gone already. Heard people mention Mertens but at his age that aint happening. Zaha would give us a bit of pace and Mane light possibly on the left. Wouldn't expect to start every game and his work rate has gone up.

Wouldn't be my first choice but could be a option with them wanting Sakho

Or some sort of deal with Southampton or Napoli. Send either 20ml and Sakho (probably seperate deals) and get either VVD or Koulibaly.

The other CB id take if Chelsea got rid is Zuma. Still think he coild be a great defender

• Upvote 1

There must be some good German centre backs surely, they practically invented it, the first time my mum caught me masterbating was to a Jurgen Kohler tackle in Italia 90.

Yes there are,but I think if Klopp goes sniffing around them there will be a premium added and our 'negotiators' will most likely pay it and more.

Yes, I think he's improved a lot. Problem is he'll go for a silly fee that takes it into "major signing" territory

Everything i heard was Spurs for 25ml or so. We want similar for Sakho so if we could swap them plus a couple of million its a decent deal imo. We would have been lucky to get 15ml for him in January

Everything i heard was Spurs for 25ml or so. We want similar for Sakho so if we could swap them plus a couple of million its a decent deal imo. We would have been lucky to get 15ml for him in January

£25 million would be well under the going rate IMO assuming he's got a decent amount on his contract. They sold Bolasie for more than that, didn't they? I think you'd be talking more like £35 m

Who knows. Just the reported price in January. Value probably gone up since. Really not sure the best options out there. Brandt seemed the choice but thats off the table. I wouldn't want any of the Arsenal 5'6, 9 stone type shithouses either. Someone strong,pacy is needed. A complete different option to Coutinho. Someone like like could give us the option to play a 4-2-3-1 if we get another CM with Coutinho moving inside to the number 10. We need other options

He's a better cover than Klavan or Lucas, but he isn't quite as good as either Matip or Lovren. If he wasn't a disruptive influence then I'd take him back. Ideally I'd like us to sign Van Dijk and push one of Matip or Lovren to the bench.