You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

I cant decide of it's better for the opposition if he stays,as looking back over the last 2 years or so,he has been utter catastrophic.

Despite the recent revisionist, his catalogue of disasters is endless and surely the next car crash is only around the corner.

Saying that I cant say I wouldnt massively enjoy the day he is finally kicked out on his fat arse.

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I cant decide of it's better for the opposition if he stays,as looking back over the last 2 years or so,he has been utter catastrophic.

Despite the recent revisionist, his catalogue of disasters is endless and surely the next car crash is only around the corner.

Saying that I cant say I wouldnt massively enjoy the day he is finally kicked out on his fat arse.

From a self preservation point of view, I don't think having him in charge is good for anyone's health or wealth. I'd be terried, genuinely terrified, if another crisis like shit with Russia kicked off, with this cunt at the helm. He would literally be the death of us.

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

He is clearly election gold. He won a labour city twice as mayor. He was a key lying mouth as part of the Brexit campaign. And that last election was an incredible result. But I can't help but think he's one of those fellas people who don't pay attention like, but he is so bad, over time he ends off pissing everyone off. I liken it a bit to an old mate of mine. He's a fucking head case and if you don't see much of him, he's really funny. But spend all day with him or go out 2 weeks running and you can't stand him. 

So my gut feel right now is if he's in charge come the next election, that has to serve labour the best chance to win. As importantly as convincing the electorate to vote for him, right now he's lost all the press who are normally his cheer leaders. Without them, he's fucked. 

If he goes, the Tories get to clean up, get their mates back onside and pretend the last 11 years is nothing to do with them 

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

From a self preservation point of view, I don't think having him in charge is good for anyone's health or wealth. I'd be terried, genuinely terrified, if another crisis like shit with Russia kicked off, with this cunt at the helm. He would literally be the death of us.

Well he is halfway there during the pandemic. 

I remember someone on here saying about trump that he is the opposite of every positive trait to have in a human being.

I genuinely think this cunt is not far off.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

He is clearly election gold. He won a labour city twice as mayor. He was a key lying mouth as part of the Brexit campaign. And that last election was an incredible result. But I can't help but think he's one of those fellas people who don't pay attention like, but he is so bad, over time he ends off pissing everyone off. I liken it a bit to an old mate of mine. He's a fucking head case and if you don't see much of him, he's really funny. But spend all day with him or go out 2 weeks running and you can't stand him. 

So my gut feel right now is if he's in charge come the next election, that has to serve labour the best chance to win. As importantly as convincing the electorate to vote for him, right now he's lost all the press who are normally his cheer leaders. Without them, he's fucked. 

If he goes, the Tories get to clean up, get their mates back onside and pretend the last 11 years is nothing to do with them 

I think what worries me is that it only takes 1 well placed stunt and the numerous simpletons around the country who voted him in will be back on board.

I do agree that he seems to have lost a massive amount of support in his own party.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Apparently the Tory party had no expectation of winning those seats so basically put up anyone who was prepared to have a go and kept back the more experienced candidates for more marginal seats. These inexperienced people unexpectedly won so now have £100k jobs and an inflated sense of their own ability. They’ve already been asking about when they will be given ministerial jobs. They have no loyalty to Johnson (most of them had never met him before the election) and will be the first to send in their no confidence letters if they think their marginal majority and cushy job is at risk. 

You're an awful Tory cunt.

39 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

He wins elections. I say get him gone and worry about the next one. Leaving him limping is like Arnie not smashing that rock into the Predator's face. 

There aren’t any political heavyweights in the Tories who worry me, nasty, vindictive, mendacious cunts yes, but not overly talented or beyond sustained attack on their credentials and standing.

Get him gone.

We need to try and drag democracy back to something resembling ‘truthful’ where we can rightly question the policies as they are policies, inspect ideas as the are actually formed ideas and not soundbites, expect a version of truth we can pull apart properly.

Marina Hyde really hit the nail on the head the other day, the longer this goon is in power the less people will trust a word the government, media and authorities say as he’s blatantly lying and discrediting institutions that need to be beyond reproach at times. Obviously I’m aware of the problems with each in normal times, but you can see through that and argue what should be right and attack it instead of this constant stream of lies, chicanery and the outright contempt people, laws and institutions are held in.

We’ve allowed ourselves and the country to be dragged down to his level for far too long.

Everyday he’s in power is another day longer until we can start to pick up the pieces from this failed experiment with having a circus clown in the highest office.

He's done, and what did for him was the Owen Paterson debacle. His Tory party couldn't stomach the relatively mild sanction that was put forward to deal with his naked corruption - 30 day suspension? More like a 30 day vacation! - and even the Great British Public could see that their only determinant in whether you should prosper was whether you were One Of Us. I have no idea how it goes from here though, or what we should want to happen. I fear that we're seeing history repeat itself with the Tories ejecting a previously unbeatable leader who had become a liability (Thatcher/Johnson) with a more emollient type (Major/Sunak) thus allowing themselves to present themselves as representing a break with the past despite being in government for ages (over 10 years/over 10 years). Then again, it's possible that this isn't a case of history repeating itself but just rhyming, and they'll opt for Liz Truss, a character with all of Johnson's vices and none of his virtues. In addition, middle England isn't going to be scared that they might end up living under the reign of terror of some carrot-topped Taff and will instead have the option of that man with the good hair and a gong from ERII. Interesting times.

1 minute ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Yep, which is why I deleted it, although not fast enough for you!

Ha- well, it's worth keeping up, it's pretty funny and satirises their ridiculous excuses. I'd like to see any members of the public trying that sort of bullshit on with the police or in court.

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

There aren’t any political heavyweights in the Tories who worry me, nasty, vindictive, mendacious cunts yes, but not overly talented or beyond sustained attack on their credentials and standing.

Get him gone.

We need to try and drag democracy back to something resembling ‘truthful’ where we can rightly question the policies as they are policies, inspect ideas as the are actually formed ideas and not soundbites, expect a version of truth we can pull apart properly.

Marina Hyde really hit the nail on the head the other day, the longer this goon is in power the less people will trust a word the government, media and authorities say as he’s blatantly lying and discrediting institutions that need to be beyond reproach at times. Obviously I’m aware of the problems with each in normal times, but you can see through that and argue what should be right and attack it instead of this constant stream of lies, chicanery and the outright contempt people, laws and institutions are held in.

We’ve allowed ourselves and the country to be dragged down to his level for far too long.

Everyday he’s in power is another day longer until we can start to pick up the pieces from this failed experiment with having a circus clown in the highest office.

Yeah but the other candidates are even more evil and that’s the worrying thing because they will get a free run once they lay all the blame on this Cunt: 

The election won’t be won or lost on how they have behaved it will be won or lost on how much they can convince the voter that Labour will be a worse option. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah but the other candidates are even more evil and that’s the worrying thing because they will get a free run once they lay all the blame on this Cunt: 

The election won’t be won or lost on how they have behaved it will be won or lost on how much they can convince the voter that Labour will be a worse option. 

Problem for anyone coming in is that Boris has written cheques that no Tory will want stand by, spending and levelling up isn't in their DNA. Plus the cost of living crisis is going to hang around for a couple of years at least according to analysts. Add that to the upcoming tax rises and an absolute dearth of anyone competent in the party and I don't think even Houdini can get out of that.

4 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Problem for anyone coming in is that Boris has written cheques that no Tory will want stand by, spending and levelling up isn't in their DNA. Plus the cost of living crisis is going to hang around for a couple of years at least according to analysts. Add that to the upcoming tax rises and an absolute dearth of anyone competent in the party and I don't think even Houdini can get out of that.

Which is why it will probably be Truss. Thick enough to see the bright light instead of the warning lights. They will have to act on Johnson soon so she will ride the storm out I suspect. Watch the media start to shift heavily over the coming months. “Wokeness” “refugees” etc will be front and centre as the manipulation begins. 

Edit: 2nd story today on the daily mail  

9890009E-301A-413F-9175-E7B44EBA0C14.png

Fella in The Independent hit the nail on the head. Along the lines of: 
He’s a liar
He knows he’s lying
He knows we don’t believe him
He doesn’t give a shit
He knows the inquiry will get him off, he’s too evasively savvy to have commissioned it in the first place if he didn’t already know the outcome

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Fella in The Independent hit the nail on the head. Along the lines of: 
He’s a liar
He knows he’s lying
He knows we don’t believe him
He doesn’t give a shit
He knows the inquiry will get him off, he’s too evasively savvy to have commissioned it in the first place if he didn’t already know the outcome

As soon as all the briefings were about how fiercely independent and strong minded she was alarm bells were ringing out fucking loud!