You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Moyes is gonna get the sack a bit too quickly at this rate. He's doing worse than probably even our most optimistic fan could have imagined.

I said they would finish 5th/6th but what do I know.

Surely, that just proves my point., but well done, you're only about 6/7 places off at the moment. Pretty good by your standards.

Shelveys looking immense against arsenal, not only has he been completing most of his long passes he is showing good decision making when it comes to just playing the simple ball instead.

Hes going to be a top player, he just needed to get regular football.We tended to play him as an AM but he is looking very good further back and to be honest Id have him over Allen.

So if you're not delusional you're negative?

I don't think I'm delusional, we're making steady progress. We win tomorrow and we stay ahead of the pack. We've more winnable games after that. I know how fragile LFC are, I've witnessed it.

I like to treat each new season as a clean slate and we are doing ok at the moment. If we fall behind then your point of view is valid and I might back it. I just don't like it so early in the season.

I remember back in 04/05 we were never going to beat juventus...

Anyway I'm off to have a few scoops mate. Have a good night. Your viewpoint might come good, I just don't want to think like that when we are up there operating.

• Upvote 1

The annual good start to the season has undoubtedly set off smug gooner mode. They aren't in the same league as United or the kings road bellends, but fuck me, they're a set of cunts. Hopefully come the end of the season they'll be ringing 606 again with "au revoir Monsieur wenger." Fuckers.

• Upvote 1

People are so fucking thick. I hate the way football works in absolutes - first day it was all "Arsenal are shit, Wenger out, so hopeless". Now it's "Arsenal are running away with the Premier League." (according to Gary Lineker. Praying it's tongue-in-cheek). This is after 6 fucking games, a sample so small in a season that consists of 38 games that it is fucking meaningless. Sure, Arsenal look good, they COULD win the league, in theory, but then so could we, and nobody expects that. A couple of bad results on the bounce and it'll be all "Wenger out" again.

• Upvote 1