You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loads of rumours the current midcard talent in WWE are pissed off.

Santino is a great wrestler and an MMA fighter, in TNA with a better gimmick he could be a credible champion.

Tyson Kidd in the X-Division or against Austin Aries would be amazing in my opinion.

Santino is hilarious but you are dead right. given the right push he could be really good.

Cock on about Tyson Kidd too. Whoaa i'm not used to agreeing so readily with people on this forum, i haven't wanted to rip my own arm off and beat myself to death with it either...................................................I'm guessing Code and BBB aren't Wrestling Fans thank the lord!!!!!:yes:

If the three hour Raw doesn't elevate mid carders to previously unknown heights, I don't know what will. Santino has been repeatedly made to look like a weak champion. I am sick of him being beaten by Del Rio, I have seen that match FIVE times this year off the top of my head.

Don't give us more video packages, give us more mid card talent getting air time.

If the three hour Raw doesn't elevate mid carders to previously unknown heights, I don't know what will. Santino has been repeatedly made to look like a weak champion. I am sick of him being beaten by Del Rio, I have seen that match FIVE times this year off the top of my head.

Don't give us more video packages, give us more mid card talent getting air time.

But how are we meant to know that Brock Lesnar and HHH's match at SummerSlam is still going to happen? I need to be reminded of these things, every 30 minutes.

WWE could do a lot worse than getting rid of the recaps of HHH and Lesnar, and giving that time to Ziggler having two matches a night.

That's really annoyed me as well. I thought the AW microphone gimmick was really good and it was definitely getting the Prime Time Players over as credible heels. I don't like them but I had interest in them because of AW. They are now without their mouthpiece. I wouldn't be surprised if they never got another match against Kofi and R-Truth again.

But at the same time, as RedKnight says, you don't reference Linda's political career. He's got nobody but himself to blame and he has done himself no favours with his twitter rants.

But then again the way the tag titles are treated is an infuriating disgrace anyway.

WWE has gone a bit shit lately. The 1000th show of Raw was good only for CM Punk turning heel.

Since then though, and the increase to 3 hours, episodes 1001 and 1002 have consisted of repeats of the same things from ep 1000 (Brock Lesnar/HHH Summerslam announcement, CM Punk hitting the Go to Sleep on the Rock etc) and it's become a bit tedious.

The CM Punk/Kane/Daniel Bryan/AJ story line was absolute shite and making AJ Raw GM was a joke as she is an awful character anyway.

Daniel Bryan needs a good push as I think he has the capability to be a good character, but I think Raw is suffering big time and the over reliance on bringing the likes of the Rock back and wheeling out HHH for PPVs is starting to tell.

Smackdown is a much better show now and the Sheamus/Alberto del Rio storyline has been pretty good.

Nothing though will ever compare to the Attitude era and the Stone Cold/Vince McMahon feud.

I find myself now, enjoying TNA a lot more

Santino is hilarious but you are dead right. given the right push he could be really good.

Cock on about Tyson Kidd too. Whoaa i'm not used to agreeing so readily with people on this forum, i haven't wanted to rip my own arm off and beat myself to death with it either...................................................I'm guessing Code and BBB aren't Wrestling Fans thank the lord!!!!!:yes:

The like of Santino, Tyson Kidd, Drew McIntyre etc would flourish in the X Division.

Loving TNA at the moment and the Aces and 8s storyline has been decent.

Can't wait to find out who's behind it as i think Cowboy James Storm is getting set up for something

making AJ Raw GM was a joke as she is an awful character anyway.

I don't agree with that mate.

Judgement yet to be made on the GM thing but her character for the last 2-3 months has been one of the best things about Raw recently. It was fascinating and I hope she keeps the same sort of character during her time as a GM.

Not that I would have made her GM but that's by the by.

What is TNA's schedule like, Monday Raw, Friday Smackdown, Sunday PPV. I've never gotten into it and don't even know what channel it's on.

I agree with Dan, AJ played a blinder as mentally unstable doesn't know who she fancies girl skipping around the ring trying to get attention. Hopefully some of that still comes out now she's in a suit, if not at least when shes interacting with Bryan and Punk.

I don't agree with that mate.

Judgement yet to be made on the GM thing but her character for the last 2-3 months has been one of the best things about Raw recently. It was fascinating and I hope she keeps the same sort of character during her time as a GM.

Not that I would have made her GM but that's by the by.

Just could get into it. Found her really annoying. Fucking love Daniel Bryan's current role though

When I first started watching TNA my main gripes were the production, and their entrance themes. Their backstage segments make it look like more of a reality show and it is completely different to what the WWE do. But after getting over the difference, I realised it suited the product superbly. I was expecting a WWE lite product but I was wrong on that point.

As for their entrance themes, I thought they were awful generic crap, even for their stars like RVD, Jeff and Angle but after listening to them on Youtube I've started to grow fond of them. It'd be great if they could use music from real artists but some of the current TNA themes are superb.