You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if they didn't have tits and fannies I wouldn't give them the time of day.

Following on from my mini-rant on the Moyles thread, it strikes me that the decline in general standards in this country in media, popular culture and literature, among other things, is directly related to the growth in "empowerment" of women.

We gave them the vote, which has really only resulted in giving two votes to husbands and boyfriends across the country. We got them out of the kitchens and into the workplace, ignoring the plain fact that they are, by nature, ill-equipped physically and mentally to compete with men. Not only have we ignored it, we have dismissed it as a possibility, despite all the evidence to the contrary, and forced it through, with the ludicrous prospect we face now that a minimum quota of women in senior positions is quite likely the next step.

This empowerment of women, and the financial independence that came with it has been exploited by media and popular culture and is the reason that shows like Eastenders top the TV ratings, badly written books like Fifty Shades of Grey top the ALL-TIME FASTEST SELLING BOOK charts (un-fucking-believable), our magazine shelves are stacked with shit about minor celebs and who they are or aren't fucking - spawning careers for people like Peter Andre, Katie Price, Jade Goody, Jeff Brazier, Kim Kardashian, and a whole raft of Big Brother no-marks.

Having very little in the way of face to face social skills without cliques forming and the inevitable bitching that comes with it, women have led the drive into communicating by text and "social" networking sites. WHY, when you have nothing to say?

To cap it all, the young man of today actually aspires towards this bastardisation of feminacy. Cosmetic firms, who for years have been duping insecure bitches into paying premium prices for shampoo with herbs and pearls in (for fucks sake) and moisturiser and anti-wrinkle cream containing made up nonsense chemicals like (here comes the science bit, you fucking dimwit) X-Hydroplenishment and pro-skinelastium (because you're fucking worth it, stupid), are now making money from young "men" who've been given the same hang-ups used so effectively for years to exploit women.

Of course, I'm not talking about all women. Just the vast majority.

In summary, the blame for pretty much everything that is wrong with modern Britain can be laid at the feet of women. There's a reason that most serial killers throughout time have targetted women - they had foresight.

It's time we restored the natural order of things, took women out of politics and the workplace, retracted the vote, slapped their arses and put them back in the kitchens and bedrooms where they belong. They'll be happier, we'll be happier, and the world will be a better place for it.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Only one has made my life shit. Dozens have tried to cheer me up.

Dealing with them on dating websites isn't worth the trouble after all the blokes looking for a shag have beaten them into submission.

An ex friend had 3 on the go. One was living with him and desperate for kids - he got her "hooked" and then owned up to having had the snip, no intention of kids with her.

One was 15 years younger and total trash, but he'd have kids with her.

The other was a teacher with two kids who thought he was "the one". He was using her for sex. Was going to dump her on a Friday night, but stayed and then dumped her by text on the Sunday.

The females I work with on my projects at work get things done. The blokes just tick boxes.

• Upvote 1

Dealing with them on dating websites isn't worth the trouble after all the blokes looking for a shag have beaten them into submission.

An ex friend had 3 on the go. One was living with him and desperate for kids - he got her "hooked" and then owned up to having had the snip, no intention of kids with her.

The other was a teacher with two kids who thought he was "the one". He was using her for sex. Was going to dump her on a Friday night, but stayed and then dumped her by text on the Sunday.

The females I work with on my projects at work get things done. The blokes just tick boxes.

R.I.P. bigbak, we hardly knew ye

In summary, the blame for pretty much everything that is wrong with modern Britain can be laid at the feet of women. There's a reason that most serial killers throughout time have targetted women - they had foresight.

Brilliant.

Noos is back in the building.

spoken like a true arse rattler.

So I work in a team of women, including my line manager, who said something this morning about letting a particular bloke know that she's pre menstrual before going into a meeting with him. I asked if they'd all "sync'd" as women tend to do who work closely together and they laughed and agreed that they had. My line manager said I should probably keep my head down for a few days this week.

On what level would it ever, ever be acceptable for a team of blokes to suggest to a woman that she 'keep her head down' as they're prone to mood swings? And on what level would any bloke let a woman he's about to go into a meeting with know he's liable to get a face on any minute so that she can adjust her behaviour accordingly? Equality eh. Bizarre creatures.

So I work in a team of women, including my line manager, who said something this morning about letting a particular bloke know that she's pre menstrual before going into a meeting with him. I asked if they'd all "sync'd" as women tend to do who work closely together and they laughed and agreed that they had. My line manager said I should probably keep my head down for a few days this week.

On what level would it ever, ever be acceptable for a team of blokes to suggest to a woman that she 'keep her head down' as they're prone to mood swings? And on what level would any bloke let a woman he's about to go into a meeting with know he's liable to get a face on any minute so that she can adjust her behaviour accordingly? Equality eh. Bizarre creatures.

fuckin ridiculous isn't it. i blame the spice girls.

What a whiny moaning arse thread, where's the GF manliness?

Metro moaning sexuals, that's what you are.

*goes off to read a Stouffer thread to redress the balance*

Who's whining? I'm merely stating the obvious facts that women are a pretty pointless life-form. If we had our own fannies and tits, you'd be extinct by Friday, and it would only take that long as we'd be happily fucking ourselves for the next 24 hours before we got the machetes out.

• Upvote 1

Who's whining? I'm merely stating the obvious facts that women are a pretty pointless life-form. If we had our own fannies and tits, you'd be extinct by Friday, and it would only take that long as we'd be happily fucking ourselves for the next 24 hours before we got the machetes out.

Might have to give it til Monday. I'd quite fancy spending the weekend with myself.