You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Brian from Confused.com.

I’ve hated the short circuit rip off for some time now , his adverts depressed me, his voice makes me want to kill kittens and the way he goes ‘weeeeee’ in one of the advert send me into a homicidal rage. Now the little cunt is washing my screen with a yellow rag on my favourite forum.

The little fucking cunt 

• Upvote 1

Are you working for 3M now Stig? Can you get me packing tape at hugely discounted rates even though I only buy two boxes at a time?

Oh yeah I wholeheartedly agree. I don't knock them on purpose.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Just curious here Si. How do you knock on a door accidentally? 

Are you working for 3M now Stig? Can you get me packing tape at hugely discounted rates even though I only buy two boxes at a time?

sometimes you don't notice the sticker as they don't put out on the door. Like 2 leads I got yesterday there sticker wasn't a straight saw, so I apologised and pitched they turned in to leads and one I found out just so I earn 170 for yesterday's morning shift

We get calls from people using that Say no to 0870 website who just want to speak to our call centre which always ALWAYS go like this:

'hello this is finance'

'hi I've got this form to fill in'

'Sorry but if it's not a finance query I'll have to give you this number to ring'

'no I'll just explain...'

'ok'

'*5 minutes of rambling I can't help with*'

'So yeah as I said ring this number'

'well that was a waste of my time wasn't it? What about my my phone bill?'

Eejits

We get them too

Out of hours calls

I need to speak to x about my online account.

Sorry we are security I can give a number of to ring.

Im not calling 0870

Well I can't help

Can you put me through

No

My phone wont call that number and its too expensive

Its a local rate number, do you want it

Well er

Bye click

Cunts the lot of them

Chev:

Not for them, they are on of my clients though and I have 3 lads doing different accounts for them. One lad is the website , register on it and buy in bulk and you will get quantity breaks. If you spend over a grand a quarter and are VAT registered (your firm) you will get trade prices.

if not, fuck off. 

ps - If I could mate I would 

Bankrupting the government haha they pay you for 20 years. So they're technically free. A system sold last week of a lead I made was 7500 they are estimated a average pay back of. 59,000 over 20 years. The government have shot them selves in the foot with it. That what your LEVI tax is for 15% of every ones electricity bills pays people to have solar

59k over 20 years, don't be fucking stupid, that salesman right there is Mis-selling, the average pay back for a solar system is around 7-8 years, the next twelve are profit, and whilst it's index linked, it'll never be 59k.

Oh and while were at it (as a former double glazing salesman) it doesn't matter what it says on the sticker, it means they don't want you to KNOCK ON THE FUCKING DOOR", trading standards are getting very hot on it, whether you're a canvasser or a rep it don't matter

• Upvote 1

How many people stay in the same house for 20 years nowadays? Not my area of expertise but haven't feed in tariffs been slashed? I'm sure that the tech that's going up now will be outdated in a couple of years, then they'll be a hindrance to a sale.

(I may become an expert in this soon, my next project at work is CLNR - that's dull for the uninitiated)

How many people stay in the same house for 20 years nowadays? Not my area of expertise but haven't feed in tariffs been slashed? I'm sure that the tech that's going up now will be outdated in a couple of years, then they'll be a hindrance to a sale.

(I may become an expert in this soon, my next project at work is CLNR - that's dull for the uninitiated)

I'm of this line of thinking too. I'm expecting to stay at the place I'm in for a long time now but can't help but think that in 5 years time the tech will be miles better, cheaper and I'll be stuck with a piece of shit on my roof.

59k over 20 years, don't be fucking stupid, that salesman right there is Mis-selling, the average pay back for a solar system is around 7-8 years, the next twelve are profit, and whilst it's index linked, it'll never be 59k.

Oh and while were at it (as a former double glazing salesman) it doesn't matter what it says on the sticker, it means they don't want you to KNOCK ON THE FUCKING DOOR", trading standards are getting very hot on it, whether you're a canvasser or a rep it don't matter[/quote.

Your stupid it ain't hard to work out it works on savings plus income you get around 10 % to 12% back a year from the government alone. Then your electricity bill halfs then there's the econimizer which saves you on gas which is what he got included.

Ain't misleading anyone the PV calculator does it all.

As for the signs I was showing him how to give a canvaser no comeback because the comeback is true most of the Times they ain't selling ewt. That's someone else's job.

You can still be paid if you moved a year after. So don't matter really.

I'm of this line of thinking too. I'm expecting to stay at the place I'm in for a long time now but can't help but think that in 5 years time the tech will be miles better, cheaper and I'll be stuck with a piece of shit on my roof.

Government won't pay it for much longer. No other home improvements give you a income.