You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The punching above their weight thread.......

Elite

31 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Surely that bit of nonsense is limited to the totty threads. Nevertheless, for anyone else who is unable to see the filename of the image:

Rapper - Tyga
Tart - Camaryn Swanson

Thanks, they both looked familiar but I don't recognise the names

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Surely that bit of nonsense is limited to the totty threads. Nevertheless, for anyone else who is unable to see the filename of the image:

Rapper - Tyga
Tart - Camaryn Swanson

Judging from his facial expression he isn't burning too bright.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Rapper - Tyga
Tart - Camaryn Swanson

While I've been on the business end of it a few times, I do regard Tentions Law as the forum's best invention since we managed to get Stu Monty to stop posting.

• Upvote 4

No such thing as an ugly millionaire. 

I know a woman who is getting married to a very wealthy man; private jets, weekends in Dubai, shopping for £5k shoes etc and he knocks her about.  Her best mate pulled her about it when she had another black eye.  Her response “it’s worth the odd smack”. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I know a woman who is getting married to a very wealthy man; private jets, weekends in Dubai, shopping for £5k shoes etc and he knocks her about.  Her best mate pulled her about it when she had another black eye.  Her response “it’s worth the odd smack”. 

Ha ha fucking hell. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Work it out. She'll put up with a bit of battering and marry the twat. Then she'll go for divorce and clean him out.

1 minute ago, tokyojoe said:

Work it out. She'll put up with a bit of battering and marry the twat. Then she'll go for divorce and clean him out.

Nah he'll pre-nup the fuck out of her first before any ring goes on her finger.

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

What a dickhead. 

(Not you (this time) Rico)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

That’s what I thought.  She’s really fit too. She won’t have to look far to spend his millions on a 25 yr old with a cock like a lurcher’s rib. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some woman I follow on Twatter, always posting photos of herself. Then puts up a photo of her and her fella, much to everyone's amazement.

20210625_084050.jpg

20210625_084106.jpg

20210625_084121.jpg

20210625_084244.jpg

20210625_084129.jpg

Shes defo banging all sorts elsewhere, or even in their house while he watches on cctv 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nah, Ken Barlow was a good looking man. Still is for his age.

So is Michael Sheen…underneath all that beard

PS I assumed the thread had been bumped with pics of Hancock. Power really does blind people