You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

Now that I think about it...not just for single men. I don't relish the thought of explaining to my missus that her last memories of having a quiet drink with me actually occurred 15 years ago.

I'll probably tell her it's a "timey-wimey thing".

Walk over to her, then with your left hand put the tip of your forefinger (translation: the finger you point with) and the tip of your thumb together. It should now look like a circle. With your right hand use your forefinger (translated above) and poke it through the circle on your left hand. Repeat several times. A rapey face is optional, but probably not recommended.

There are unbelievably beautiful Korean lass at this place, Seriously considering asking her out on a date with me problem is i dont know my area and i don't drive. Shes very posh so i doubt a Bus would impress haha. Was thinking of going to Cheltenham with her. Spend some of the day having some fun like bowling or something. and then get a bite to eat at a nice restaurant. Shes stunning to the point im lost for words speaking to her haha. Not good aye? Anyone here from Cheltenham with any sugestions would be very welcome.

Depends really Si, what Kind of bus have you got ??

• Upvote 1

Walk over to her, then with your left hand put the tip of your forefinger (translation: the finger you point with) and the tip of your thumb together. It should now look like a circle. With your right hand use your forefinger (translated above) and poke it through the circle on your left hand. Repeat several times. A rapey face is optional, but probably not recommended.
You smooth suave and sophisticated bastard you.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just recovering from the 12 dates in 10 days

Saw 4 (waiting on a 5th) again

One further a third time and got her again this week

Good learning process - especially given my poor track record history

a) I shouldn't be myself - I realized that should only perhaps happen at three months - I have an appalling line in black comedy with I realize is appalling (and makes me sound like a cock (which I am beginning to think I am)

b) Looks don't matter - I have improved my looks incredibly (well at least from ugly to like average) and my success hasn't improved much

c) Internet dating is hard work - your success ratio is hard - conversion rates are even harder

d) Dating women in London is hard - they seem to have alot of weird issues and hang-ups and talking to them is tough

e) Single women peri-30 (30-35) are hard work - they seem really picky, set in their ways. I imagine because they have had bogus experiences with men in the past but still hard work

I think the main problem is that my head isnt in the game properly - I think you have to be to succeed and I am not cut throat predator (odd choice of phrase I grant you) to manipulate well

Sadly, at the moment, I prefer watching a LFC game to any of these dates

Happy hunting

• Upvote 1

I think the main problem is that my head isnt in the game properly - I think you have to be to succeed and I am not cut throat predator (odd choice of phrase I grant you) to manipulate well

That's pretty much how I feel, some fellas are just more driven to be with someone - sometimes 'anyone' - rather than be on their own, no doubt women are the same. I've been seeing someone for about seven months but I'm not particularly arsed either way in all honesty, she's nice, I've known her for years and I fancy her, but I just don't care (although thinking about it, maybe this is why she's still keen).

But you're not a bullshitter either.

I wish i was, i'd have the best life ever! :whistle:

That's pretty much how I feel, some fellas are just more driven to be with someone - sometimes 'anyone' - rather than be on their own, no doubt women are the same.

Nail on the head, I think some people are just happy to settle 'for' rather then with. But then when you've been on your own for 6 years you question your choices, are you being too fussy.

I'm clearly too fussy and too lazy to give enough of a shit to do something about it.

Just recovering from the 12 dates in 10 days

Saw 4 (waiting on a 5th) again

One further a third time and got her again this week

Good learning process - especially given my poor track record history

a) I shouldn't be myself - I realized that should only perhaps happen at three months - I have an appalling line in black comedy with I realize is appalling (and makes me sound like a cock (which I am beginning to think I am)

b) Looks don't matter - I have improved my looks incredibly (well at least from ugly to like average) and my success hasn't improved much

c) Internet dating is hard work - your success ratio is hard - conversion rates are even harder

d) Dating women in London is hard - they seem to have alot of weird issues and hang-ups and talking to them is tough

e) Single women peri-30 (30-35) are hard work - they seem really picky, set in their ways. I imagine because they have had bogus experiences with men in the past but still hard work

Sadly, at the moment, I prefer watching a LFC game to any of these dates

Happy hunting

Perhaps you should stop taking them to see Saw all the time.

• Upvote 1

Worked with my Missus.