You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

I disagree. Let the women decide if you are not in their league, don't do it for them, nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm seeing a fit Ukrainian bird that is well out my league due to this.

If that's the case attraction theory would suggest you have more to offer in other areas which you're not accounting for. That or you're milking some low self esteem. Enjoy!

Just read a woman's profile on a dating site. She claims to have "an eclectic taste in music" then goes on to list Simply Red, Meatloaf, Adele, Coldplay, Rolling Stones, and Phil Collins.

Very tempted to email her the definition of 'eclectic'.

Beige, magnolia, vanilla. All sorts of different.

My advice to bigbak....get yourself a fleshlight and be done with it.

Good call. Women always talk about vibrators and rampant rabbits being better than men. Bitches will be doomed when we form the flesh light army and create one which can make us a sandwich. We've got pocket pussies, no need for useless women no more.

That is assuming women behave in a logical and clear way. I once had a first date that went well, we kissed for about an hour and she stayed over at mine, no sex, tits out for me to play with.

She had a rule that there was no snogging on first date, but tits out and staying over is clearly fine. Never heard from her again.

Duuuude. She clearly wanted someone to break the rules and take her like the woman in need of a good seeing to she clearly was.

Sadly I speak from experience in acting in a similar manner over a so-called "no hole on the first date" rule.

Duuuude. She clearly wanted someone to break the rules and take her like the woman in need of a good seeing to she clearly was.

Sadly I speak from experience in acting in a similar manner over a so-called "no hole on the first date" rule.

Mate, reading that back if it wasn't me I'd come to the same conclusion. But believe me, I tested the waters so to speak.

Perhaps I hadn't listened to those dudes in nightclub toilets singing no spray no lay...

Mate, reading that back if it wasn't me I'd come to the same conclusion. But believe me, I tested the waters so to speak.

Perhaps I hadn't listened to those dudes in nightclub toilets singing no spray no lay...

Got you.

It is hard to believe that anyone could be in the gravitational field of the pigs and rebuff their advances.

She was probably some sort of alien lifeform.

Got you.

It is hard to believe that anyone could be in the gravitational field of the pigs and rebuff their advances.

She was probably some sort of alien lifeform.

Puppies and Pigs yo. Puppies and Pigs.

If that's the case attraction theory would suggest you have more to offer in other areas which you're not accounting for. That or you're milking some low self esteem. Enjoy!

This. I have plenty of joy with women, I'm good looking not great, I know my best qualities and I use them to advantage as much as possible, hence why the girl I just split with on mutual terms after 2 1/2 years was a stonewall 10 out of 10, I cursed myself, in a shallow way, at the end that I wouldn't hit that standard again in the beauty department but that hasn't proven to be entirely true and I've had a happy time looking thus far.

Bigbak, as I've mentioned I'd love to know exactly what your routine is! It probably just needs a few changes to get the ball rolling on better success.

A tip from me, which you may already employ, don't date straight from the net as your first interaction, get their phone number, use whatsapp/viber to have a back and forth conversation, use random probing question to make them laugh but glean the info from them you want in an interesting fashion, also media is much easier to send on these apps so up to date photos will follow you'll not have any 'on the night' disappointments, and the big plus is they will feel like they already know you before the first date hence they're more comfortable about lowering their guard and such.

Just out of curiosity, are you punching above your weight so to speak?

Surely if a women is that disinterested you clock it on the first date?

You know what I look like, you tell me!

If I put my age as 38, I get swamped. 41 and there's little or no interest other than women my age and a bit older.

100's of miles away and they love me. One woman in Watford asked me to go and live with her in her first message.

I did turn down a 27 year old as she only ever talked about horses.

I've shown a 27 year old girl at work pictures of my prospects in the past and she's always told me I can do way better. But she would.

On the first date she asked me if I wanted kids and was talking about holidays. I was asking about dates at the time as I'd already given her a way out by asking if she wanted to continue the date.

She had nice tits and no personality. I was hoping she'd come out of herself as her daughter was 14 months old and she never got to do anything.

I am chatting to a 36 year old mother of one at the moment. She lives too far away so when it goes to shit I'll post a picture she painted and gave to someone as a birthday present. It's on par with "The Rock" one.

We should enjoy this for what it is. I'm crap at online dating. There is no hope for me on that score.

Lesson learnt from this one - play it cool and leave them wanting more.

I could just be a cunt.

You know what I look like, you tell me!

If I put my age as 38, I get swamped. 41 and there's little or no interest other than women my age and a bit older.

100's of miles away and they love me. One woman in Watford asked me to go and live with her in her first message.

I did turn down a 27 year old as she only ever talked about horses.

I've shown a 27 year old girl at work pictures of my prospects in the past and she's always told me I can do way better. But she would.

On the first date she asked me if I wanted kids and was talking about holidays. I was asking about dates at the time as I'd already given her a way out by asking if she wanted to continue the date.

She had nice tits and no personality. I was hoping she'd come out of herself as her daughter was 14 months old and she never got to do anything.

I am chatting to a 36 year old mother of one at the moment. She lives too far away so when it goes to shit I'll post a picture she painted and gave to someone as a birthday present. It's on par with "The Rock" one.

We should enjoy this for what it is. I'm crap at online dating. There is no hope for me on that score.

Lesson learnt from this one - play it cool and leave them wanting more.

I could just be a cunt.

Like the rest of us, you post on here so that's a given.

When i nosed on your profile it had nothing that made you stand out from any of the other profiles, you could look like Channing Tatum but with a dull profile most of us not so shallow ones would just move on by.

How many women are you spamming?

She lives too far away so when it goes to shit I'll post a picture she painted and gave to someone as a birthday present. It's on par with "The Rock" one.

Mate you can't post a gem like that and just not let us see it. Come on, let's have a look.