You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pepe talked out of leaving by his wife in January

Randy Marsh

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really surprised that you did not get it either.

Only the self proclaimed enlightened ones get it in your deranged world. Based on your posts over a period of time all I can say is you have a truly sick mind with little redeeming values. I have no more time for you.

Only the self proclaimed enlightened ones get it in your deranged world. Based on your posts over a period of time all I can say is you have a truly sick mind with little redeeming values. I have no more time for you.

Just toy with the clueless cunt,

the cracked twat doesn't know when he's been had,

flies right over his head

Just toy with the clueless cunt,

the cracked twat doesn't know when he's been had,

flies right over his head

So lets see, here we had Andy Heaton the other day taking a swipe on Gerrard and Carra because they only looked after themselves and then a few days later after it having been discussed in detail what we see is that Rafa, Torres, Pepe etc all just looked after themselves while Carra and Gerrard did not go to the press because that would not be good for the club at all.

Good times.

We had for the previous 4 (?) transfer windows received more than we spent,we were in decline,nearer to relegation than a top 4 finish,

broken promise after broken promise,

Torres had seen top players and the Manager who brought him to the club gone,

truthfully,

can you blame Torres for leaving?

It's not him leaving. It's how he left John, he can't use the things you say as an excuse for his actions in my opinion. The sulking prima donna mode didn't just disappear even when Dalglish came in, remember his performance at Old Trafford in Kennys first game. Hardly leaving us with any time to get a replacement in. He showed no loyalty, not that I would expect many players to do now anyway.

It wasn't as if he'd consistently pulled up any trees himself in the previous 18 months 2 years. Not all his fault I know with the injuries etc but a rat left a ship that wasn't quite sunk in my opinion and showed every sign of going into steadier waters.

Not really arsed now though as it looks like again hindsight has worked out in our favour with how things panned out now we have the brilliant Suarez.

So lets see, here we had Andy Heaton the other day taking a swipe on Gerrard and Carra because they only looked after themselves and then a few days later after it having been discussed in detail what we see is that Rafa, Torres, Pepe etc all just looked after themselves while Carra and Gerrard did not go to the press because that would not be good for the club at all.

Good times.

I'm surprised the lad wasn't a bit kinder to Stevie considering it was Stevie more than anyone else who ensured Rafa's stay was six years and not maybe three years.

Rafa was only 12 months into the job when Gerrard handed in a transfer request

He stayed though John didn't he. He knuckled back down again and won player of the year the next season (Rafa's influence in that is not underestimated either by me). The season ended with another world class performance by him and a bail out in the FA Cup final.

He stayed though John didn't he. He knuckled back down again and won player of the year the next season (Rafa's influence in that is not underestimated either by me).

He was a bit more vocal in the summer of 2004 when almost signed for Chelsea,though wasn't he

was it the Liverpool way then?

He was a bit more vocal in the summer of 2004 when almost signed for Chelsea,though wasn't he

was it the Liverpool way then?

I didn't question the whole so-called Liverpool Way morals it was someone else mate.

I was disgusted on the whole by Gerrards behaviour in 2004-05 and it reached it lowest ebb with his performance in Cardiff in the Carling Cup Final and some of his comments through the season most notably on the eve of Olympiakos but he came up trumps and he delivered when we needed him to.

He was generally poor to average throughout that season but it shows a measure of the player that he was still involved in so many of our better moments that season culminating with his Istanbul heroics.

Once the transfer stuff had settled down he knuckled down and he was phenomenal in 05-06 and he gained my trust again and has had it ever since Cardiff if I'm honest.

I just find it bizarre that people can try and sully his standing with the fans to prove some kind of misguided point about what is essentially a goalkeeper who wanted to leave himself.

Edited by Juan Galonso

I didn't question the whole so-called Liverpool Way morals it was someone else mate.

I was disgusted on the whole by Gerrards behaviour in 2004-05 and it reached it lowest ebb with his performance in Cardiff in the Carling Cup Final and some of his comments through the season most notably on the eve of Olympiakos but he came up trumps and he delivered when we needed him to.

He was generally poor to average throughout that season but it shows a measure of the player that he was still involved in so many of our better moments that season culminating with his Istanbul heroics.

Once the transfer stuff had settled down he knuckled down and he was phenomenal in 05-06 and he gained my trust again and has had it ever since Cardiff if I'm honest.

I just find it bizarre that people can try and sully his standing with the fans to prove some kind of misguided point about what is essentially a goalkeeper who wanted to leave himself.

You missed me point,

Gerrard wasn't the first nor will he be the last to look after their own best interest

But fuckin dopes on here claim it wasn't the Liverpool way when he never spoke out when Reina asked him and Carragher to do so,

it seem it the Liverpool way when it suits their best interests

You missed me point,

Gerrard wasn't the first nor will he be the last to look after their own best interest

But fuckin dopes on here claim it wasn't the Liverpool way when he never spoke out when Reina asked him and Carragher to do so,

it seem it the Liverpool way when it suits their best interests

I think your missing your own point here John, you said earlier can you blame Torres for leaving/wanting to leave.

Is that not the same for Gerrard in 2004? Because looking back I wouldn't blame him. Torres was acting the cunt, Gerrard was still turning up and putting a shift in.

I have only just forgiven Gerrard for that and the following summer.

I was also disappointed at the lack of vocal outrage from him and Carragher when Reina and others were being vocal against H&G.

I've come to accept that they all had their reasons for doing it the way they felt was right, I voiced my concerns at the time, but with hindsight I would act differently.

I think your missing your own point here John, you said earlier can you blame Torres for leaving/wanting to leave.

Is that not the same for Gerrard in 2004? Because looking back I wouldn't blame him. Torres was acting the cunt, Gerrard was still turning up and putting a shift in.I have only just forgiven Gerrard for that and the following summer.

I was also disappointed at the lack of vocal outrage from him and Carragher when Reina and others were being vocal against H&G.

I've come to accept that they all had their reasons for doing it the way they felt was right, I voiced my concerns at the time, but with hindsight I would act differently.

Gerrard has had games where he wasn't putting a shift in.

Just so its clear I'm not defending Torres in relation to the way he left, it was a cuntishness of the highest order and long may he suffer for it.

But I find it laughable when people continually point to his "poor" performances for the last 18 months or whatever figure they pull out.

Never mind injuries, but how the fuck was anyone supposed to put in a performance under fucking Hodgson, people continually whined about him not putting a shift in, but basically a shift would have been him chasing after a shitload of hoofs about 20 yards past him.

I think the only person who stood out as playing well under Hodgson was probably Lucas.

Now I'm fully aware of how suspicious it was how he turned it on at certain times, especially when Chelsea came to town, but thing was, it was widely recognised that day the whole team pulled a top performance from nowhere.

I'm basically beginning to sound like I'm on some quest to defend or something here which is really not my intention, basically my point is it wasn't just him not putting in a shift. There was more to it than that and in my opinion, Hodgson was the biggest reason.

Our football was shite, totally shite, and Torres was more often than not, totally isolated and had little hope of being able to do anything productive.

Just so its clear I'm not defending Torres in relation to the way he left, it was a cuntishness of the highest order and long may he suffer for it.

But I find it laughable when people continually point to his "poor" performances for the last 18 months or whatever figure they pull out.

Never mind injuries, but how the fuck was anyone supposed to put in a performance under fucking Hodgson, people continually whined about him not putting a shift in, but basically a shift would have been him chasing after a shitload of hoofs about 20 yards past him.

I think the only person who stood out as playing well under Hodgson was probably Lucas.

Now I'm fully aware of how suspicious it was how he turned it on at certain times, especially when Chelsea came to town, but thing was, it was widely recognised that day the whole team pulled a top performance from nowhere.

I'm basically beginning to sound like I'm on some quest to defend or something here which is really not my intention, basically my point is it wasn't just him not putting in a shift. There was more to it than that and in my opinion, Hodgson was the biggest reason.

Our football was shite, totally shite, and Torres was more often than not, totally isolated and had little hope of being able to do anything productive.

Sorry, I disagree. Or rather, I agree with every word about the teams performance under Hodgson not helping Torres, but I strongly disagree that his workload and attitude in the circumstances were anything more than pitiful.