You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

People feeling the need to wade in and defend Brendan's right to free speech sums up how far the forum's fallen. Embarrassing. If people can't tell the difference by now between honestly held opinion, and someone who's had form for being a tedious bellend for well over half a decade on more than one football forum then there's no hope.

Dont worry sec, none of us are actually real friends of yours so no need to feel embarrassed.

In regards Henderson, without calling him a cunt he is a billy average mid table quality water carrier. I personally dont have an agenda against him i just believe he is average, at everything. I honestly hand on heart cannot see what some of you see in him. Dave hardly even mentions him in his match reports ffs.

Totally annonymous footballer.

Kuyt is still a more effective player than Henderson.

Henderson has more technique, but is really frustrating cos if he had balls to try things, and tackle more, he'd be a far better player.

If i was being picked by Kenny near every week i think my confidence would be sky high, though.

I don't know how you can say that after watching both of them this season. Henderson has a lot more to come yet, though, I agree with you there. He still looks a bit overawed to me. Bizarre, given the support he's getting from the management. He did play well at the weekend though. I watched the game again yesterday, with particular focus on Henderson and Kuyt. Henderson is improving game on game IMO.

Dont worry sec, none of us are actually real friends of yours so no need to feel embarrassed.

In regards Henderson, without calling him a cunt he is a billy average mid table quality water carrier. I personally dont have an agenda against him i just believe he is average, at everything. I honestly hand on heart cannot see what some of you see in him. Dave hardly even mentions him in his match reports ffs.

Totally annonymous footballer.

Wasn't Didier Deschamps the player infamously dubbed a "water-carrier" by Cantona? It can be used pejoratively, but I don't agree. All teams need them.

We've had plenty; Didi, Masher, Whelan, Spackman.

Didn't Shanks say "'A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing"?

So I don't mind water-carriers. But Readysalted is actually afraid of water. So he's fucking useless.

People feeling the need to wade in and defend Brendan's right to free speech sums up how far the forum's fallen. Embarrassing. If people can't tell the difference by now between honestly held opinion, and someone who's had form for being a tedious bellend for well over half a decade on more than one football forum then there's no hope.

Oh there, there.

What? For saying he is shit? He is. And has been all season. And shouldn't have started this game. But did. And was really, really shit

No. Saying he is shit is just that.... You're calling him a USELESS CUNT.

We all know your feelings for him, so why do you Rashid it up?

When Crouch was here, I just didn't talk about him. I thought he was shit. Others had differences of opinion.

I just didn't talk about him and it felt great. I didn't get pissed off at him, because I was content in his shitdom shining through. Try it. It'll be good for you, because guess what? If he's really as shit as you think he is, then he'll be gone in the summer.

I kinda see where SL is coming from, yeah he's a young kid who is at the moment completely out of his depth but trying his hardest, so it's hard not to feel sympathy for him; but should such players be playing such a prominent role for Liverpool Football Club? Probably not really. Felt for him today though, he fuckin stunk and was nearly crying when he got hooked. Still, today is about the positives.

I kinda see where SL is coming from, yeah he's a young kid who is at the moment completely out of his depth but trying his hardest, so it's hard not to feel sympathy for him; but should such players be playing such a prominent role for Liverpool Football Club? Probably not really. Felt for him today though, he fuckin stunk and was nearly crying when he got hooked. Still, today is about the positives.

IMO you can't have it both ways - either Kenny knows whats best for the team as a whole or he doesn't. There have been underlying suggestions by a certain poster that the loyalty to Henderson is a habitual recurrence of not knowing what is best. Any body with any balls would then be able to infer that Henderson is really not the problem - right? Or they would continue to suggest (over and over) that a house with a bad foundation is crap because the shutters do not look right.

As to the part in bold - that is the nut (and the reality) - where is the quality that would walk into the side and make a difference? Maxi? Jonjo?

He's no right winger thats for sure, but I still think he can develop into a very useful midfielder. He's been signed because he is young and has very good technique on the ball, he should and will get a lot better with the more games he plays. How can anyone judge a 21 year old just 7 months into his Liverpool career! If we've seen no improvement in 12 months time then i'd start to worry.