You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shithouse tagging

Remmie

On this thread, it may have been more healthy if they didn't. It might prove cathartic, as it were.

The problem with the GF is that if you're a prominent poster, and you lack care in what you post, you end up getting ripped for it. For example, Mendoza on the Rebecca Black thread.

That said, it may be that it's time for Stronts and Silverlining to turn it in against each other. SD, you need to get Brendan on ignore. Brendan, you need to have a look at how offensive some of your posting has become in the last few months. Some of us deal with it better than others, but you do need to take a look at it.

Fair point, but I was more meaning how you've but it in the last paragraph then anything else.

Don't post an awful lot on the GF meself so have missed most of the tension shite between the two but it isn't good for the forum to have it on-going.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The problem with the GF is that if you're a prominent poster, and you lack care in what you post, you end up getting ripped for it.

Yep, that's pretty much it. It's especially true if you're as vociferous as Stronts can be, people just wait to pick you up on anything you say.

There is some really hateful, nasty shit being spread around about me at the moment, and there is no reason why anyone should have to put up with that.

No, it's not funny when someone repeatedly claims that you have sex with dogs, that's why there are laws against saying stuff like that. Nobody would like it if I started saying they molested children, where's the difference?

A line has very definitely been crossed here. I really, really, really don't want to be forced into taking legal action, but if this doesn't stop - now - it is something I will have to consider. The job I do means I can't afford to allow malicious rumours like that to rest unchallenged.

There are people here who are trying to damage my personal, professional and political reputation for no reason other than that they are spiteful little cuntrags. And they're hiding behind anonymity to do it. Shithouses.

It is a little bit.

Where has this playing the victim myth sprung from? I am being victimised, there is no question of 'playing' anything.

I'll happily write anything I write in a neg on the forum, and I never ever, ever, ever target anyone with stuff like that if they haven't done something to me first.

So far as I'm concerned the likes of you and silverlining can quite happily fuck off and die, because that would improve the quality of my life substantially. If you don't want me to write stuff like that, don't make my life a complete misery - it's quite simple.

There is some really hateful, nasty shit being spread around about me at the moment, and there is no reason why anyone should have to put up with that.

No, it's not funny when someone repeatedly claims that you have sex with dogs, that's why there are laws against saying stuff like that. Nobody would like it if I started saying they molested children, where's the difference?

A line has very definitely been crossed here. I really, really, really don't want to be forced into taking legal action, but if this doesn't stop - now - it is something I will have to consider. The job I do means I can't afford to allow malicious rumours like that to rest unchallenged.

There are people here who are trying to damage my personal, professional and political reputation for no reason other than that they are spiteful little cuntrags. And they're hiding behind anonymity to do it. Shithouses.

And you wonder why people take the piss.

Did you even read that shite before posting it?

Which part of it isn't 100% fact?

Thought so.

Your job is to check I don't fuck dogs.

Calm the fuck down you drama queen.

No, I work in a job where rumours like this can either get me sacked or see my career stall.

Having sex with dogs is a criminal offence. Not just that, it's disgusting.

Please explain to me why I should just ignore allegations like that.

Because no daft cunt actually believes them.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
People need to know that all the claims made against me are entirely untrue and without merit. That's my only wish.

Wait, what? You don't actually shag dogs? Not sure what to make of this sudden twist in the story. I was convinced by a few people saying you did, but now you're saying you don't. This is a headfuck. Do you know whether or not I'm a Newhomo Cinquecento? Do people think I am? Bit worried now.

Seriously, nobody thinks you fuck dogs. Nobody even thinks it's a big deal. Well, other than you that is.

Guest ShoePiss
People need to know that all the claims made against me are entirely untrue and without merit. That's my only wish.

I'm assuming there's more to it than an obvious pisstake about snagging dogs?

Wow...

finest hour... right here.

Stronts, this is the first I've heard about the bestiality jibes. A joke taking you to task over something you've said that they find worthy of ridicule, twisting your words, is one thing, but following you around with those same insults is pathetic and sadly indicative of the total lack of wit one or two prominent bellends display regularly on here. It's harassment and shows how some people prefer to target and attack others rather than take each discussion on its own merits.

On the other hand, man up. Legal action is a stupid threat that the trolls will only enjoy as it's about as absurd as the original implication. By all means give some back to the pricks that follow you around, but for fuck's sake maintain some fucking perspective.

edit: of course if there's been an actual attempt to implicate you other than name calling then that's another matter and one for the mods to judge.

'kinell mate, I think people realise that it's just a joke and not actually true.

It's good to finally see some evidence that people don't think it's true, how am I supposed to know what people think when hardly anyone is challenging it?

Wait, what? You don't actually shag dogs? Not sure what to make of this sudden twist in the story. I was convinced by a few people saying you did, but now you're saying you don't. This is a headfuck. Do you know whether or not I'm a Newhomo Cinquecento? Do people think I am? Bit worried now.

Seriously, nobody thinks you fuck dogs. Nobody even thinks it's a big deal. Well, other than you that is.

Thanks for taking the lead in dismissing these rumours, NV.

This thread, considering I started it, has turned to fucking horseshit. This is one of the lamest fueds I have seen in my time on TLW and the people I agree with on this thread would be Numero Thingy and Section_31; SD is an interesting forumite carrying a strong opinion and a fascinating & different outlook, though I do feel there are better ways of dealing childish abuse that the forum already offers with the ignore function. The purpose of this thread was to notify me of offensive tagging so I can remove it.

As a mod I actually have very little to do on here as it's mostly self regulating but if anyone feels they are being unfairly treated then please do come to me or another mod and we will see how we can help.

For the record SD, no I don't think you fuck dogs, the notion is so ludicrous that it doesn't require opposing, but I'll oppose it anyway.