You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham v Liverpool

njackets

Guest davelfc

There's something great about the younger fans feeling the same way as I did as a kid about Kenny. Even seeing my kids (teenagers) appreciate the man just makes me very happy.

Kenny as always brilliant in another interview.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic performance. Fulham weren't worth two goals, and only an excellent strike from Sidwell and an abject performance from Lee Mason, got them there.

What a nasty, spiteful team Fulham have become under Hughes's tutelage. He deliberately sent his players out to injure our players, and the only tactic he could come up with for his players to stop Suarez in the second half, was to have them wrestle him to the floor. Fucking overrated twat.

And finally to that fucking rodent-faced piece of dogshit, Kevin Phillips. It's clear that Phillips entire career was built on instinct alone, because his co-commentary showed what a clueless bellend he is.

Re the League. I loved Carra's comments.

Let's not worry about it right now and let's carry on looking forwards to the next match more than looking to the end of the season for a while longer. Right now, I love the game for the game, never mind the league.

There's something great about the younger fans feeling the same way as I did as a kid about Kenny. Even seeing my kids (teenagers) appreciate the man just makes me very happy.

Kenny as always brilliant in another interview.

Not just teenagers, I'm 30 in two years and I only remember the very end of Kenny's first reign (and that is a faded childhood memory that I couldn't fully comprehend at the time), I'm so happy to be able to experience his greatness in adulthood too.

This is from BBC live text prior to the start of the game....

AlexWilson1992 on Twitter: "Re 1909. I'm desperate to see Fulham qualify for the Europa League via the Fair Play table but its obvious that only teams who have no chance of Champions League football want it."

Yeah, good fucking luck with that.

Fantastic performance. Fulham weren't worth two goals, and only an excellent strike from Sidwell and an abject performance from Lee Mason, got them there.

What a nasty, spiteful team Fulham have become under Hughes's tutelage. He deliberately sent his players out to injure our players, and the only tactic he could come up with for his players to stop Suarez in the second half, was to have them wrestle him to the floor. Fucking overrated twat.

And finally to that fucking rodent-faced piece of dogshit, Kevin Phillips. It's clear that Phillips entire career was built on instinct alone, because his co-commentary showed what a clueless bellend he is.

Agree. I was wondering if I was the only one bawling at the referee to get a grip on Fulham. Dirtiest display I've seen in a while. How they ended the match with 11 players is a complete mystery.

Was it just me hearing things or did Kevin Phillips really say that Skrtel headed Dempsey's elbow in the first half? As opposed to Dempsey raising his arm well above his head when jumping? I'm not suggesting there was malicious intent there, but let's call a spade a spade.

I must admit I'm more relieved that elated with that result because when I heard Lee Mason was refereeing, I really feared the worst. You know the sort of thing. Missing a blatant penalty for us yet awarding them one when their striker, who's been elbowing and barging our defenders all game, gets a slight nudge and falls like a sack of spuds. Oh, and the obligatory red card for one of ours, for two nothing challenges. Granted, Mason didn't give us a penalty or send Hangeland off, but on that occasion he had good reason given how far away he was at the time. For once, he didn't manage to ruin the game for us.

loved the way Suarez ran at the linesman at the end for a peno claim when the game is in the bag his attitude compared to "he who shall not be named" is incredible.

What is with kevin philips we were 3 nil up and all you could here was our fans singing(in fairness for the whole match our fans were super) and he comes out and says "its strange livepool winning and you can't here their fans" does anyone else remember him saying that?

great performance tonight thought lucas was immense saurez a menance. all round excellent pass and move football. the whole team playing with so much confidence i wish the season wouldn,t end roll on next season. and we get back what is rightfuly ours, from them filth give kenny he,s contract and getting looking forward to next season.

loved the way Suarez ran at the linesman at the end for a peno claim when the game is in the bag his attitude compared to "he who shall not be named" is incredible.

What is with kevin philips we were 3 nil up and all you could here was our fans singing(in fairness for the whole match our fans were super) and he comes out and says "its strange livepool winning and you can't here their fans" does anyone else remember him saying that?

Yeah, I heard that too but to be fair to Phillips he only has little rodent ears the fucking rat faced cockney shelf stacker.

Great game. We are looking good and if we can carry on for the last two games we'll be in Europe again next year. A chance to blood the academy lads and some extra revenue.

I know it's been said before but if only Kenny had been there from the beginning of the season.. .

Not my fav jounalist, Tony Evans, but I did like this paragraph......

More impressive than the goals, however, was the crisp passing that brought to mind Liverpool sides of old. And this with a team — with the exception of Luis Suárez — that was available to Roy Hodgson, Dalglish’s predecessor. Hodgson derided the idea that any other manager could get more out of this squad during a tenure that left the team lurking in the bottom half of the table. He is still highly regarded in these parts. Perhaps that explains why the Cottage has a statue of Michael Jackson while Anfield has Bill Shankly.

Another great performance from everyone, was little dissapointed in Lucas, had sloppy game in the middle but recovered well.

Yet again Suarez is MOM, he's fucking amazing.

Thought Lucas was excellent JK.

Feeling a little like the end of the 08/09 season whereby we could be title contenders if we get the transfer ins & outs right.

Fulham definitely don't want to be in the Europa prelims do they ?