You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Found out today that my boss has had a promotion and he's being replaced by a bloke whose first name is Everton. Who the fuck calls their kid Everton?

Imagine I was a blue and his first name was Anfield. I'd have had to quit on the spot.

Nil Shants Nisi Promotion.

My hatred for the Ev' never wains, when people say they don't bother them any more, they always bother me, and I always take great pleasure in every living minute of there bad results, sad little bitter cunts, will be right behind the Mancs tomorrow, who as it happens don't really bother me either way  at the moment.

• Upvote 9

I will have to be on Neighbourhood Suicide Watch if they lose at Wembley. On onesie Zihave an Irish born Glasgow raised Scouse talking Evertonian who makes Oliver Reed look tea total and his weird socially challenged Children of the damned and on the other side the tattooed never go the game, married at Goodison scaly and his annoying fog horned voiced bitch of a wife. Add to that their 18 year old mentally impaired compulsive wanking serial killer in training, and his little sister who is autistic and talked to people as if they're stupid. Apologies to anyone autistic or knows someone autistic( my nephew is ) but I couldn't help myself.

She was a Toffee Girl a while back and I casually, purposefully asked her how many fudges she gave out. She spent 5 minutes correcting me, after she finished I asked her did she have any fudge left. God forgive me.

• Upvote 1

I will have to be on Neighbourhood Suicide Watch if they lose at Wembley. On onesie Zihave an Irish born Glasgow raised Scouse talking Evertonian who makes Oliver Reed look tea total and his weird socially challenged Children of the damned and on the other side the tattooed never go the game, married at Goodison scaly and his annoying fog horned voiced bitch of a wife. Add to that their 18 year old mentally impaired compulsive wanking serial killer in training, and his little sister who is autistic and talked to people as if they're stupid. Apologies to anyone autistic or knows someone autistic( my nephew is ) but I couldn't help myself.

cfdabcrgimgva6bjenup.jpg

• Upvote 1

She was a Toffee Girl a while back and I casually, purposefully asked her how many fudges she gave out. She spent 5 minutes correcting me, after she finished I asked her did she have any fudge left. God forgive me.

Of course he forgives you, he's a red

and he likes fudge

• Upvote 1

Speaking of Bread, has anyone seen Victor McGuire recently? He's definitely the weight of 20 Reds.

If the re-made the series the theme tune would have to be changed.

I couldn't get up I couldn't get out , Diabetes, IBS and Gout .

Lying, smelling arteries getting hard.

Someone just dealed me the Death Card.

• Upvote 1

My hatred for the Ev' never wains, when people say they don't bother them any more, they always bother me, and I always take great pleasure in every living minute of there bad results, sad little bitter cunts, will be right behind the Mancs tomorrow, who as it happens don't really bother me either way  at the moment.

Is right lad

My mate on Facebook has already got his excuses in saying the Mancs will get a spawns penalty because the FA want a better world audience for the final. The fact that they are shite, their manager is not respected by the players and Martial and Rashford will rape their back 4 has mysteriously passed him by.

My mate on Facebook has already got his excuses in saying the Mancs will get a spawns penalty because the FA want a better world audience for the final. The fact that they are shite, their manager is not respected by the players and Martial and Rashford will rape their back 4 has mysteriously passed him by.

Sums up the difference between the 2 clubs, doesn't it.

Against Dortmund when Hummels should have been sent off for his second pull back, that would have been job done for Everton. Time to call it a night with great satisfaction at another moral victory earned. The players certainly know their fans would be content with a small reverse of fortune like that to cling to. "Robbed again by a crooked official lads - out of our hands, nothing we could do".

Same with Origi. Few to none of our lot will be saying we would definitely have won the UEFA Cup if he hadn't nearly been crippled by that fucking mutant. It's greatly reduced our chances for sure, but we give it our best and maybe we still win it, maybe we would have but won't now, maybe we wouldn't have anyway.

If it were them though, the players could call it a day now as another theoretical "would have but..." win would already enjoy pride of place in the moral trophy cabinet. Along with yet another famous grievance to stitch to that endless, rich tapestry of on-field crimes committed against them.

• Upvote 7

Sums up the difference between the 2 clubs, doesn't it.

Against Dortmund when Hummels should have been sent off for his second pull back, that would have been job done for Everton. Time to call it a night with great satisfaction at another moral victory earned. The players certainly know their fans would be content with a small reverse of fortune like that to cling to. "Robbed again by a crooked official lads - out of our hands, nothing we could do".

Same with Origi. Few to none of our lot will be saying we would definitely have won the UEFA Cup if he hadn't nearly been crippled by that fucking mutant. It's greatly reduced our chances for sure, but we give it our best and maybe we still win it, maybe we would have but won't now, maybe we wouldn't have anyway.

If it were them though, the players could call it a day now as another theoretical "would have but..." win would already enjoy pride of place in the moral trophy cabinet. Along with yet another famous grievance to stitch to that endless, rich tapestry of on-field crimes committed against them.

Basically they are a bunch of defeatist cowards

• Upvote 2