You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Todays games

James Dean

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don

Hahaha. Bet ferguscum will come out with some comment after dean sent scholes off for that tackle! Refs should have been showing the little twat the red for years buts he's managed to get away with it far too often.

One manc at work laughs his tits off saying 'ooh, scholesy cant tackle for toffee.'

At least now they cant do the double or another treble.

Funny as fuck when it kicked off at the end. though.

I hope City go on to win it now so that stupid banner that hangs down from top tier of the Stretford End can get taken down.

Pretty much sums United up that- big club, small time fans. I'd cringe if we had something documenting the last time Everton won a trophy on the Kop.

I hope City go on to win it now so that stupid banner that hangs down from top tier of the Stretford End can get taken down.

Pretty much sums United up that- big club, small time fans. I'd cringe if we had something documenting the last time Everton won a trophy on the Kop.

And you know if they did it would be quickly replaced by one about us saying 22 years (from next season) since we won the league.

Fucking horrible, obsessed cunts.

Not long now before it all turns inwards with utd. Beetroot won't stick around much longer especially with us and city posing mighty threats to their empire.

When he goes they will struggle, whoever comes in. The scum press will hound his successor as payback for the demented ones histrionics over the last 20 yrs.

Not long now.

By the way I wonder what that shitbag Nani thought about the ginger ones tackle.

Balotelli took the piss out of camel kite and rose in my estimation for a short time anyway.

On the back of seeing these disingenuous, ungracious, spoilt fuckers sneering and sulking like a pack of schoolgirls after being beaten today (fair and square too)...

... is it un-Liverpool like of me to be OK with Arsenal beating us tomorrow, if it means they go on to rub some more shit in Manc noses by edging them for the title?

Not long now before it all turns inwards with utd. Beetroot won't stick around much longer especially with us and city posing mighty threats to their empire.

When he goes they will struggle, whoever comes in. The scum press will hound his successor as payback for the demented ones histrionics over the last 20 yrs.

Not long now.

By the way I wonder what that shitbag Nani thought about the ginger ones tackle.

Balotelli took the piss out of camel kite and rose in my estimation for a short time anyway.

Not sure we're posing much of a threat tbh.

Anyone hear Robbie Savage on Radio 5 earlier? Was hilarious, a manc and a spurs fan both phoned in to say the decision to send Scholes off was a disgrace, they were two of the biggest fucking dickheads I've ever heard on there and they got Savage so wound up he was screaming at them by the end of it. I'll see if I can find it online later, it was proper funny stuff.

Balotelli did something to Ferdinand that made him snap, proves he's not completely useless like some people say.

Apparently Balotelli said "look after my daughter for me" to Rio, whose girlfriend gave birth this morning.

That's some quality sledging from Mario