You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ian garro

Fernando... lad, it's got nothing to fucking do with you any more, so please shut your fucking mouth about Liverpool. You had your chance, and you spewed it.

If you do actually win anything at that shithole, enjoy the empty feeling, enjoy the soulless open bus tour, and don't torture yourself with all the "it would've meant more at Liverpool" thoughts you have.

Also, fuck off.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OB-FK953_soccer_G_20100203174921.jpglest thee not forget

In 2001, Mr. Terry drunkenly taunted American tourists in a Heathrow Airport hotel in the immediate aftermath of the World Trade Center attacks. A year later, he was caught on camera urinating in a beer glass, which he then dropped on the floor. In 2008, Mr. Terry was fined for parking his Bentley in a spot for the disabled.

English Soccer Star John Terry Faces Scandal - WSJ.com

The disabled, Nando. That could be you.

Undoubtedly it will have been chaotic; the new owners needed to secure the purchase of the club despite numerous reported interests and then fight it through the courts. How remiss to not keep poor Nando up to date with all the developments, I can just see Henry delaying the deal to check it's all OK with 'the kid'.

I'm sure the sides are splitting in the Chelsea dressing room now with gags about the Jap earthquake disaster, wonder if he'll be laughing quite as hard when he catches Terry trying to make a 'scratch and sniff' of Ollala's dirty knicks that somehow came into his possession?

What Chelsea fans are saying about him.........................

"I don't have a problem with his lack of goals as once he gets his 1st touch sorted they will surely come - his movement is excellent and our midfield , other strikers have to get used to it and pass, move accordingly

What I have a problem with is his attitude , 1st one up the tunnel after the Blackpool game and didn't chase a chaseable ball in the 2nd half and looked thoroughly fed up - it's all about him it would appear "

"am surprised more hasn't been made of him going up the tunnel while the rest of the team came to applaud the fans on Monday. It certainly didn't escape my attention, you would think with the amount his name gets sung and him not playing at full tilt at the moment he would recognise this and want to keep the fans sweet."

"Did he have a single pass today? really, did he fkn have a single fkn pass today to a teammate? Drogba deserves to play ahead of him, Anelka deserves to play ahead of him, and Kalou showed today in 30 minutes more than Torres has shown in all he's games in chelsea shirt put together. And that is not even exaggerating it. Even Kezman played with more desire and heart back in the days... think about it... "

Looks like he's trying to justify his move, when he knows he might have screwed up.

"There are more personal relationships and jokes between the players than there were at Liverpool. Everything was much more serious there. Here, you don't have to prove you are a professional, it is assumed."

Cunt, yes, judas, yes, but I find this bit quite fascinating.

Not sure why yet, have to have a think about it. Why would you have to 'prove' you were a professional, prove to whom?

Considering he was the only one not to go to the christmas party to then complain about a lack of fun is a pisstake.

There were more than him not there, for the bar / club part of the evening at least. Carragher & Konchesky at least. Although, Carra had just had his shoulder Operation and Konchesky's Mum had just declared she hates scousers so that's probably why they weren't there.

He'll eventually score goals for them but I'm convinced that due to their set-up and his injuries that he'll never show the devastating form that he once did for us. Let's see how he does without one of the world's best footballers in Gerrard unselfishly setting him up time and time again.

That £50m remains our biggest transfer coup since getting John Barnes for less than £1m. We took them to the cleaners. Outrageous money for a player who may already have peaked.

We gazumped the football world by signing Carroll when nobody else was in a position to do so. I'm not convinced we'd have stood a chance in the summer if Citeh, United and Chelsea joined the hunt.

Call it fate, providence or whatever else, but him seeking to join them at the end of the window couldn't have played out better for us given the colossal potential we now have in Suarez and Carroll.

Thanks Fernando. Unwittingly, you've made us a much better team already.

Guest davelfc

There is still a chance that Carroll who has been injured for ages and only just started to take part in our games, could score before he does and he has played all but one of their games.

Bought for £50m as a striker and not scoring at all since he was purchased is a joke, he got so used to sulking around that he forgot how to play. No doubt he will score soon and who knows he might remember how to play. But I'll enjoy his barren spell while it lasts.

Torres going on about there being 'no romance' and 'no friendships' in football just underlines the soulless attitude of the man. He may also have added 'no goals' and 'no guts'.

Pathetic stuff from a guy who probably now feels he might have made a fucking big mistake. A twat.

What Chelsea fans are saying about him.........................

"I don't have a problem with his lack of goals as once he gets his 1st touch sorted they will surely come - his movement is excellent and our midfield , other strikers have to get used to it and pass, move accordingly

What I have a problem with is his attitude , 1st one up the tunnel after the Blackpool game and didn't chase a chaseable ball in the 2nd half and looked thoroughly fed up - it's all about him it would appear "

"am surprised more hasn't been made of him going up the tunnel while the rest of the team came to applaud the fans on Monday. It certainly didn't escape my attention, you would think with the amount his name gets sung and him not playing at full tilt at the moment he would recognise this and want to keep the fans sweet."

It's a measure of how far you've sunk when Chelsea fans are berating you for lacking class.

What happened with the French team from around 2000/01 is now starting to happen with the Spanish team too. Having dominated international football and won prestigious titles back to back, some of the players are showing signs of a sense of entitlement - that somehow through their nation's footballing exploits, the rest of the football world owes them the right to lord it over all and sundry. They develop cliques at club level, and spout off in the press about national teammates at other clubs who should be playing for the very best sides, in an attempt to unsettle the player's club, the player and further solidify this clique. The Spanish haven't quite got the smug arrogance of the French but they are getting there pretty quickly.

you would think with the amount his name gets sung

Now thats just lies. Evry1 knows Chelski fans dont sing.

Torres your a CUNT, Suarez and Carrol will both score more goals than you next season and they will both lift silverware before you too. So suck my dead Nans balls you merc fuck.